Body cameras are coming --- The last straw for many - Page 24
Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You can’t transfer to a different agency, you stupid fukc.
    trans·fer
    verb
    1.move from one place to another.
    2.change to another place, route, or means of transportation during a journey.

noun
    1.an act of moving something or someone to another place.

Reading comprehension 101...

dumb a$$. You are a fuk that should be required to wear a body cam. You won't last long. But I doubt you're out of middle school with your vocabulary skill level. Moron!

Unregistered
    trans·fer
    verb
    1.move from one place to another.
    2.change to another place, route, or means of transportation during a journey.

noun
    1.an act of moving something or someone to another place.

Reading comprehension 101...

dumb a$$. You are a fuk that should be required to wear a body cam. You won't last long. But I doubt you're out of middle school with your vocabulary skill level. Moron!
    You’re a true redneck dikc. You know damn good and well that transfer in this situation is not the correct terminology. Saying that someone will transfer infers they are staying within the same organization. They would have to quit and apply at another agency which is much different. Nobody who works in law enforcement would use the word “transfer” in that way. You’re a civilian troll piece of trash.

Unregistered
    You’re a true redneck dikc. You know damn good and well that transfer in this situation is not the correct terminology. Saying that someone will transfer infers they are staying within the same organization. They would have to quit and apply at another agency which is much different. Nobody who works in law enforcement would use the word “transfer” in that way. You’re a civilian troll piece of trash.
    Oh so you got the point. Hmmm.. good job. Quit, transfer, switch, change, etc..

Oh and this.
    A lateral transfer involves moving from one law enforcement agency to another agency at the same pay grade. Police recruiters are often asked about the possibility of lateral transfers from one agency to another.

Sooo. Yeah. Keep up the good fight high speed.

Unregistered
    Dang Rook he/she got u on the transfer comments. Haha! I myself, would be looking for an agency that accepts lateral transfers. I don't want to lose pay, start at the bottom again, and have to work my way up. Good news is u were taught something by a... what did u call them again...? 🤭

Unregistered

The writer also typed, "people LEFT OR TRANSFERRED to another DEPARTMENT OR AGENCY".

I would agree that you deserve to wear a body camera.

Again.. Reading comprehension 101.

Unregistered
    The real professional law enforcement officers are tired of being bullied by the disgruntled failures!!! Quit trying to shout people down!!!

Unregistered
    The real professional law enforcement officers are tired of being bullied by the disgruntled failures!!! Quit trying to shout people down!!!
    I agree with you, unless you're one of the grammar police individuals that focuses on common misspellings and/or word(s) that may be used incorrectly. In most cases, everyone understands the point he/she was making weather you agree or disagree. People need to stop attempting to discredit individuals (bullying) and distracting others from the discussion of this and other threads. Stay on topic and have an professional discussion. This thread is specifically about body cameras.

Unregistered
    I agree with you, unless you're one of the grammar police individuals that focuses on common misspellings and/or word(s) that may be used incorrectly. In most cases, everyone understands the point he/she was making weather you agree or disagree. People need to stop attempting to discredit individuals (bullying) and distracting others from the discussion of this and other threads. Stay on topic and have an professional discussion. This thread is specifically about body cameras.
    1) Whether
    2) *A* professional discussion

Grammar police out.

Unregistered

1) Whether

Grammar police out.

I'm going to correct every line of grammar of the "Grammar police."

1) (w)ether [This word was not at the beginning of a sentence, nor is it a proper noun.]
    2) *(a)* [This word is not at the beginning of a sentence, nor is it a proper noun.]

Grammar (P)olice out. [Both Gramma and Police are proper names, thus both need to be capitalized. Just like the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office. We don't write the Hillsborough County sheriff's office. Every word requires capitalization.]

"Grammar police," you've been schooled and received a taste of your own medicine.

Unregistered
    1) Whether

Grammar police out.
    Point made! I wish I could catch real fish that fast. 14 minutes from throwing the bait out to getting a catch. 😎

Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast