Body cameras are coming --- The last straw for many - Page 15
Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Only emo puzzys like you run around worried about what others think. That’s why you’re a loser. No winner needs or even wants your respect lady.
    Emo puzzy lol that’s so funny because I learned about the true leadership I speak about after years in the military, boots on the ground outside the wire combat tours, through a lot of hardship and pain, a lot of adversity. I’ve likely survived and thrived through challenges that would bring you to your knees like the puzzy you are. The only fckin loser here is you for not knowing anything about what true leadership is for having no respect for the morale and welfare of your troop, you fcking do as I say not as I do, lead from the rear, coward.

Unregistered
    Emo puzzy lol that’s so funny because I learned about the true leadership I speak about after years in the military, boots on the ground outside the wire combat tours, through a lot of hardship and pain, a lot of adversity. I’ve likely survived and thrived through challenges that would bring you to your knees like the puzzy you are. The only fckin loser here is you for not knowing anything about what true leadership is for having no respect for the morale and welfare of your troop, you fcking do as I say not as I do, lead from the rear, coward.
    (Slow clap) very well said battle. I can't stand the "do as I say not as I do" leadership.... whatever is expected for 1 employee should be expected by all from the bottom to the top admin personnel. No picking and choosing. No special privileges.

Unregistered
    Maybe you should re-enlist so you have an income when you STFU and quit.

Unregistered
    Emo puzzy one minute, part of Seal Team 6 the next. LoL. You tossing off to solider of fortune before you hit the rack devil dog or you off to some secret government mission?

Unregistered
    Thanks, Jimmy. The Team is sick of it.

Unregistered
    What are you crooked cops worried about??

Unregistered
    What are you crooked cops worried about??

Us cops are worried about the crooked "leaders" we work for, using this video footage to administer subjective and selective punishment.

Unregistered
    Us cops are worried about the crooked "leaders" we work for, using this video footage to administer subjective and selective punishment.
    How the hell are the leaders crooked???!!! They’re the ones making the tough decision to get the cameras the public demands despite the whining and crying of the front lines. The one or two people crying about the cameras are the ones who look crooked. Sheriff Chronister is demonstrating courage by getting cameras.

Unregistered
    I am the original poster. I claimed that many would quit because of the cameras but now I must admit I was wrong. Not one person has quit because of the cameras. I admit I am scared of wearing a camera because I don’t want to be caught doing something embarrassing for me or the agency. Instead of facing my own issues, I projected my guilt for being a scumbag onto others so I wouldn’t feel so bad about it. I want to apologize to my fellow men and women for embarrassing everyone. I am going to try and be a better employee and a better person, a loyal person. I also want to apologize to the leadership for doubting their judgment. I know they mean well and are doing their best to improve things for the employees and the citizens. I will be on the front lines helping out when campaign season rolls around. Again, I am very sorry and I was wrong.

Unregistered
    I am the original poster. I claimed that many would quit because of the cameras but now I must admit I was wrong. Not one person has quit because of the cameras. I admit I am scared of wearing a camera because I don’t want to be caught doing something embarrassing for me or the agency. Instead of facing my own issues, I projected my guilt for being a scumbag onto others so I wouldn’t feel so bad about it. I want to apologize to my fellow men and women for embarrassing everyone. I am going to try and be a better employee and a better person, a loyal person. I also want to apologize to the leadership for doubting their judgment. I know they mean well and are doing their best to improve things for the employees and the citizens. I will be on the front lines helping out when campaign season rolls around. Again, I am very sorry and I was wrong.
    Haha. Right. Fake. Re read all our posts for what we are actually concerned about.

Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast