What’s up with Tapanes no shaving scam

Unregistered

What’s up with Tapanes no shaving scam

Tap what’s up with that ugly shit you got in your face.

Unregistered
    That would be you...so get outta my face.

Unregistered
    Scams are those with tattoos who are against having beards!!! We will prevail! It is our religious believes and rights that shall be respected by this organization and its high officials. The constitution mandates for a workplace to be free of discrimination and bias towards any group or race. It is against the Bible and the Islamic religion to brand our skins with tattoos. Yet the department supports those who violate orders and religious laws while then punishing those who grow their beards. We will not stop!!! Dear chief please look into this matter expeditiously before countless of serving members continue to be unfairly treated and disciplined. Those with tattoos are laughing continuously at us Hispanics and Afro Americans who wish to grow our beards for many good reasons.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Scams are those with tattoos who are against having beards!!! We will prevail! It is our religious believes and rights that shall be respected by this organization and its high officials. The constitution mandates for a workplace to be free of discrimination and bias towards any group or race. It is against the Bible and the Islamic religion to brand our skins with tattoos. Yet the department supports those who violate orders and religious laws while then punishing those who grow their beards. We will not stop!!! Dear chief please look into this matter expeditiously before countless of serving members continue to be unfairly treated and disciplined. Those with tattoos are laughing continuously at us Hispanics and Afro Americans who wish to grow our beards for many good reasons.
    Lol hey bro I wish I could grow a beard too, but you my friend sound like tremendo Baker.

Unregistered
    A baker is one who bakes your cream fillled doughnuts at la panaderia. Grow some and speak up for your rights. You portray as a soft Hispanic who sits and dreams all day. Get off your rear and join the fight. We are laughed at and disciplined for growing our beards while others freely violate all sorts of rules with Nike and Reebok 305 tattoos on their necks. Speak up and contact the FOP as many have done and started legal actions against unfair labor practice. Also keep police jargon to a minimum you postalita.

Unregistered
    Leo that’s a nice pep talk. Go to court because remember your on the DROP. Remember the one you don’t want. Court will take forever beyond your drop. Now go take your meds, you need them.

Unregistered
    Tap...clean the place up....you,re the only one with cahoones to do so. Amen.