Rod is no fighter and not the brightest bulb
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Rod is no fighter and not the brightest bulb

Rod has no fight in him. He won’t push for a contract. His approach will be if It happens, it happens but he won’t co front the administration. He is impossible to get a hold of and he doesn’t take advice well. We may be alone on this one folks

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Rod has no fight in him. He won’t push for a contract. His approach will be if It happens, it happens but he won’t co front the administration. He is impossible to get a hold of and he doesn’t take advice well. We may be alone on this one folks
    Same thing here in Hallandale Beach. Our contract expired in October and no love or respect for Rod or PBA.

Unregistered
    Same thing here in Hallandale Beach. Our contract expired in October and no love or respect for Rod or PBA.
    Seems to me they all are full of s_it. All talk to sign you in and nothing in return. I don't think we're in Kansas anymore. We pay they do nothing.

Unregistered
    Seems to me they all are full of s_it. All talk to sign you in and nothing in return. I don't think we're in Kansas anymore. We pay they do nothing.
    Now Rod wants back in our detail business. WTF $$$$

Unregistered
    We have been alone and on our own in Hollywood since January. Rod is a coward in an empty chair.

Unregistered
    If Rod is no fighter and not the brightest bulb, what's that make Marano since Rod got him voted out fair and square! It's so plain to see Marano is posting this nonstop, I guess he's pissed Rod won't answer his calls to get him a job!!!

Unregistered
    If Rod is no fighter and not the brightest bulb, what's that make Marano since Rod got him voted out fair and square! It's so plain to see Marano is posting this nonstop, I guess he's pissed Rod won't answer his calls to get him a job!!!
    Ok so when are we having a meeting PBA supporter.

Unregistered
    Really....the one vote wonder......the empty chair. Fair and square ? Reps who were voted out allowed to vote? Chubs voting twice? Ballots never mailed. Really AF?

Unregistered
    Don't forget Russian hacking and the dog eating the ballot too! Pathetic. I didn't 't count one vote wonder, more like 19 who voted him out! You are confusing the slimy ways Marano got the last PERC vote at BSO, forging perc cards, retirees signing cards, reps voting twice. thanks for reminding this thread why is is out and never coming back! Marano can get a job with Wasserman-Shultz helping her on her next election, both democrat scum!

Unregistered
    Don't forget Russian hacking and the dog eating the ballot too! Pathetic. I didn't 't count one vote wonder, more like 19 who voted him out! You are confusing the slimy ways Marano got the last PERC vote at BSO, forging perc cards, retirees signing cards, reps voting twice. thanks for reminding this thread why is is out and never coming back! Marano can get a job with Wasserman-Shultz helping her on her next election, both democrat scum!
    BSO/IUPA go back home to your toxic site.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast