Chief Caca ain’t no leader . - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Hey Munro love how you post about yourself. We know better. Even the other k9 guy don't like you Now that you lost your take home youl find out they clean our cars everyday fool. lol. Get a life.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You can’t be serious. You’re either a troll or a borderline retard. Guys getting sick because of eating together without a mask???? How about the fact that we share cars....and about Monroe, he’s one of the few guys in this Dept that has any balls. So STFU you Casas **** lover or borderline spectrum member.
    Munroe? Balls now that’s funny. The guy that went to the chief to suck his d***k to get better days? Now that’s funny.

Unregistered
    He is a joke. Highest paid clown in town. Biggest decision for him is what stupid background is he going use On instagram. While other administrators have to make real life and death decisions this clown is making jokes.

Unregistered
    He is a joke. Highest paid clown in town. Biggest decision for him is what stupid background is he going use On instagram. While other administrators have to make real life and death decisions this clown is making jokes.
    I heard Barstool is nominating him for Chief of the Year.

Unregistered
    You three idiots are babies. We know who you are He’s not perfect but what chief is. I got a step plan that, a car, and before the rona good training. Gave a couple of you jobs when other places would not. Wouldn’t have had that crap if he hadn’t of done that. But we ***** about stupid shit. Things got a lot better since he got here. He really doesnt mess with us. Even if some of you shitheads don’t think so most of us like him just fine. Just shut up and do your jobs. Here’s another idea. Lose some weight and you’ll fit in your car. ***** about real shit.

Unregistered
    You three idiots are babies. We know who you are He’s not perfect but what chief is. I got a step plan that, a car, and before the rona good training. Gave a couple of you jobs when other places would not. Wouldn’t have had that crap if he hadn’t of done that. But we ***** about stupid shit. Things got a lot better since he got here. He really doesnt mess with us. Even if some of you shitheads don’t think so most of us like him just fine. Just shut up and do your jobs. Here’s another idea. Lose some weight and you’ll fit in your car. ***** about real shit.
    Looks like someone hit a never...... lol that’s why this place will never change. Too many back door deals made in the gym and the second floor.

Unregistered
    Looks like someone hit a never...... lol that’s why this place will never change. Too many back door deals made in the gym and the second floor.
    Crap let me fix my grammar before I get busted by the grammar police! * nerve

Unregistered
    Shucks Angelo and Lash . You of all people should be grateful. Midnight guys pissed off cause he changed your hours for a few weeks. bunch of babies.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12