Chief Caca ain’t no leader .
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Glad I left ..

Chief Caca ain’t no leader .

Wow!! Can’t believe all these years I’ve been gone from that place and you guys still struggling with that come mierda . I wish you guys had a real Police Director like Juan Perez from MDPD. A boys scout has more leadership skills than Chief Caca Lol!!! No wonder that place is total shit show. Does anybody know if the university president know what’s really going on at the Police department that Chief Caca goes around **** slapping the staff and the officers is he gay ?? Lol..

Educated Jd.

Wow!!! What an idiot.

Yes that’s true he likes grabbing guys private parts weird behavior in deed he might be gay . Amazing the university president has no idea this come mierda has made that place a shit show and the craziness that is taking place there with Chief Caca ilegal behavior you guys should file a formal complaint with the tittle 9 office fast .Lol!!!

Unregistered
    Is that 43 still at FIU?! He needs to be Baker Acted! The guy is nuts!

Unregistered
    the title of this thread describes you perfect.

You are not a leader.

4 to 5 of our employees testing positive and no communication from upstairs. I write 4 or 5 because we dont know the real number since no communication from upstairs. 11 football players ? maybe the whole team who knows. Thanks for the heads up so if we respond we know what to do.

Meanwhile you and command staff is at home. Highest payed non leader in south florida.

You only care about yourselves and not your employees.

You are a POS with an overinflated ego.

Thanks for not letting us know what is going on POS.

Unregistered
    100% agree

Unregistered
    Your wonderful union thinks he’s a great leader that’s why they gave him a leader ship award. I think you guys should get together and do a vote of no confidence.

Unregistered
    Terrible leader. Not a leader.

Unregistered
    He is good at acting like clown.

Unregistered
    Geez K9 wannabe commander posting on here real quick when they call his bluff. Threatened to turn in his dog so Chief said turn it in. Now you wanna post crap. Most of us are just fine just a couple of you aholes who need something to get upset about. if you listened at roll call you'd hear that we got guys getting each other sick cause you wanna eat together and not wear masks. The guys complaining are the same ones that did't get their sick bonus. I did! Stop worring about him and worry about getting each of us sick cause you are too stupid to wear your masks.

Unregistered
    You can’t be serious. You’re either a troll or a borderline retard. Guys getting sick because of eating together without a mask???? How about the fact that we share cars....and about Monroe, he’s one of the few guys in this Dept that has any balls. So STFU you Casas **** lover or borderline spectrum member.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast