Bennett
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bennett

The Godfather

Bennett

A lot of talk lately about this slime ball making a come back to TPD. 90 days is up. Momma Jane will be hiring this tool real soon. Mark this post. This will be the end of TPD.

Unregistered
    Will be already is. TPD is done. Sad. Best agency around to Pasco level because of Jane.

Unregistered
    Queer flag flying over city hall. I thought equal protection was the rule of law. I guess not in Tampa. How someone has sex is more important. Sick sick sick. Perverse.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Queer flag flying over city hall. I thought equal protection was the rule of law. I guess not in Tampa. How someone has sex is more important. Sick sick sick. Perverse.
    This is a disgusting abomination. Only a state flag should be flown below the US flag. And now a fag flag flying in our faces. Wow just wow. But what do you expect from a political party that is against capital punishment but is ok with shredding a viable baby at birth. We are in serious trouble as a society.

Unregistered
    We are a tolerant city. Get over it!!

Unregistered
    Everybody fears Bennett but those of us that just come to work and do our jobs. Bennett was my major and I never had one problem with him because my squad came to work everyday and get this------worked. Give it a try and alot of your grief will go away.

Unregistered
    Everybody fears Bennett but those of us that just come to work and do our jobs. Bennett was my major and I never had one problem with him because my squad came to work everyday and get this------worked. Give it a try and alot of your grief will go away.
    I nominate this as the most idiotic post of the decade.

Unregistered
    Yup, I called this a few years ago. When rumors started about her thinking about running for mayor I said she would hire bennett for chief. I really hate being right. That tool bag will turn TPD into a SJW and antifa hugging agency.

Unregistered

Bennet is back August 2019

I for one am excited to have Bennett back. He is a good guy and a hard worker. If you work you will not be bothered. The worst move ever by TPD was handing out MPO stripes for free. No benefit for TPD to have MPO. MPO should do task as required by supervisors and do all training for squad to free up supervisors for ummmm supervising. MAny MPO park and do minimal work and make what a step 1 supervisor makes.

Unregistered
    I for one am excited to have Bennett back. He is a good guy and a hard worker. If you work you will not be bothered. The worst move ever by TPD was handing out MPO stripes for free. No benefit for TPD to have MPO. MPO should do task as required by supervisors and do all training for squad to free up supervisors for ummmm supervising. MAny MPO park and do minimal work and make what a step 1 supervisor makes.
    GFY ..and it does not mean good for you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast