Dropping Like Flies - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Yep and Chip isn’t our answer heck he has no control over EH now so what makes anyone think he’ll be better?! Vote for the other guy

Unregistered
    Nobody has a clue what to do or how to do real cop work we are too consumed with terminations and tickets. I’ll run my calls do a report and go home...

Unregistered
    RR tried to help him by recommending 80 hours the problem is EH NOBODY else.

Unregistered
    I’ve been served with papers. It’s stressful. Police work is a way of life for many of us. Then, because of a witch hunt, your livelihood, healthcare, retirement, mortgage, the way we feed our families etc. is suddenly in jeopardy. Most times it’s out of spite or because someone up top needs to feel bigger so they step on the little guy. I worked for 4 administrations. Most have a few terminations per term. That’s the norm. What’s going on here is ego fueled and completely outrageous. Keep your heads down.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yup LH,KH,SK,JR
    LH and JR? I would like to buy a vowel. Help me out here..

Unregistered
    LH and JR? I would like to buy a vowel. Help me out here..
    Lisa Lisa and the Cult Jam had some good songs. Hall and Oats too.

Roger that?

Unregistered
    What’s the matter moderator, why’d you delete the post about the person who’s been responsible for several suspensions and demotions being caught red handed?

No name was mentioned.

Are you a friend of hers or member of ECSO staff?

Unregistered
    What’s the matter moderator, why’d you delete the post about the person who’s been responsible for several suspensions and demotions being caught red handed?

No name was mentioned.

Are you a friend of hers or member of ECSO staff?
    Several of mine have too bc without documentation post along with it to prove it’s factual, it’s not allowed on here unfortunately. Which means there’s prob ALOT that is deleted. Ha

Unregistered
    Lisa Lisa and the Cult Jam had some good songs. Hall and Oats too.

Roger that?
    Ha! You win!

What happened with JR? Haven’t heard that one yet

Unregistered
    Why do we have a S.O when we can’t do our job without being fired or getting in some type of bs IA? The FBI needs to come in or maybe even the DOJ

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast