Dropping Like Flies - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    are you for real, just do your job

Unregistered
    FDLE needs to come in and take over IA. The whole admin needs a re slate. It’s all about who you know. One can go for perjury. But the other one is kept for perjury and found not to have purged but...... wait...... facts are facts... you did purge and here’s a document to prove it. Oh and while we are at it let’s promote you to LT of IA. So you can fire others for what you deem to be perjury!!!

Unregistered
    Karma. When what you do to others comes back twofold.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    FDLE needs to come in and take over IA. The whole admin needs a re slate. It’s all about who you know. One can go for perjury. But the other one is kept for perjury and found not to have purged but...... wait...... facts are facts... you did purge and here’s a document to prove it. Oh and while we are at it let’s promote you to LT of IA. So you can fire others for what you deem to be perjury!!!
    That sorry penguin will get what’s due one day. Everyone needs to read conjuringjusticeblog.com Real information proven with public records. Please FDLE or Governor DeSantis this agency needs someone to step in and save it and save the community from the atrocities that occur on a daily basis.

Unregistered

Pimps

Be careful what you wish for diming people out. Lots of people do it. When I worked there my girlfriend did mine. But I see allday hasn't changed his pimp ways

Unregistered
    What happened with RG and AP?

Unregistered
    That sorry penguin will get what’s due one day. Everyone needs to read conjuringjusticeblog.com Real information proven with public records. Please FDLE or Governor DeSantis this agency needs someone to step in and save it and save the community from the atrocities that occur on a daily basis.
    really, they have been saying that for years and nothing. yep nothing, that's nothing. not even nothing.

Unregistered
    really, they have been saying that for years and nothing. yep nothing, that's nothing. not even nothing.
    Looks like there might be a little somethin somethin comin their way soon. Sit back and enjoy the show. I got my popcorn ready for this one.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123