Welcome to the Brady List Campbell - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Chitty does a great job. You feed or stroke his ego it is amazing what you can get...right Campbell....
    No, what is amazing is what a call can accomplish to the public defenders office in reference to upcoming trials involving Campbell. Call it a revised Brady list and a civic duty with the intent of full disclosure.

Unregistered
    No, what is amazing is what a call can accomplish to the public defenders office in reference to upcoming trials involving Campbell. Call it a revised Brady list and a civic duty with the intent of full disclosure.
    Campbell is lucky he was not fired. Lying to a judge.....and only a suspension

Unregistered
    Campbell should be fired. Here is the IA.

http://volusiaexposed.com/investigat...04Campbell.pdf

Unregistered
    Campbell should be fired. Here is the IA.

http://volusiaexposed.com/investigat...04Campbell.pdf
    Well it’s good you don’t make those decisions

Unregistered
    Well it’s good you don’t make those decisions
    I agree Campbell. There is too much of a shortage of deputies now. Pays to be a supporter if chitty and a hater of ben. Campbell is not stupid.

Unregistered
    I agree Campbell. There is too much of a shortage of deputies now. Pays to be a supporter if chitty and a hater of ben. Campbell is not stupid.
    So let me see if I have this straight. You are saying if Campbell was a lover of Ben he would be fired?

Unregistered
    The ABC groupies should change their title to the Derelict Civilians Club. It’s a small group with a small following but it’s a fitting title.
    Have you noticed when Chester Lee Chipmunk is getting schooled on the other threads, him or the rejects at ABC create another thread as a deflection.

I am losing count, however, I think I have everything down. Creepy convicted perverted sexual stalker and domestic wife beater, doesn’t have custody of his daughter, unemployed, obsesses over sexual offenders on Facebook, and lives at homes with his momma at 45 years old. Yet, he has time to focus on Chitty who has custody and is a father to his children.

Unregistered
    Have you noticed when Chester Lee Chipmunk is getting schooled on the other threads, him or the rejects at ABC create another thread as a deflection.

I am losing count, however, I think I have everything down. Creepy convicted perverted sexual stalker and domestic wife beater, doesn’t have custody of his daughter, unemployed, obsesses over sexual offenders on Facebook, and lives at homes with his momma at 45 years old. Yet, he has time to focus on Chitty who has custody and is a father to his children.
    The reason why there was an addition to this thread involved Volusia Exposed just published the IA involving Campbell.

Unregistered

WTF is wrong with you? This post isn't about ABC or Alvin. Get a life Sheila damn

Unregistered
    You should count your blessings you do not work for port orange pd Campbell. They fire their officers for lying. I guess "stroking" Chitwood's ego pays dividends

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast