Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Great job Campbell
    What does that mean?

Unregistered
    What does that mean?
    He is talking about Campbell’s settlement. I am happy for Campbell. He sure schooled Jenkins and Szabo on how to settle big! Everyone seems to be sure winning big except for the ABC losers. I am sure Alvin is writing an obituary for Deb’s last council meeting on Tuesday. I know it’s going to be really tough his bootlicking days are behind him and Post getting re-elected. It’s even gotten so bad for Hank he’s put his master’s degree as his cover photo on Facebook because of severe credibility issues. Why does everyone else just keep on winning? I am also still waiting on this embarrassment and promises of dominos rolling. Instead. we still have a sexual stalker who still sleeps with his mother and has only embarrassed himself. Why can’t they start winning and giving us coverage we can count on?

Unregistered
    He is talking about Campbell’s settlement. I am happy for Campbell. He sure schooled Jenkins and Szabo on how to settle big! Everyone seems to be sure winning big except for the ABC losers. I am sure Alvin is writing an obituary for Deb’s last council meeting on Tuesday. I know it’s going to be really tough his bootlicking days are behind him and Post getting re-elected. It’s even gotten so bad for Hank he’s put his master’s degree as his cover photo on Facebook because of severe credibility issues. Why does everyone else just keep on winning? I am also still waiting on this embarrassment and promises of dominos rolling. Instead. we still have a sexual stalker who still sleeps with his mother and has only embarrassed himself. Why can’t they start winning and giving us coverage we can count on?
    Great job of bringing alvin and hank into this unrelated topic!!!!!

Unregistered
    Great job of bringing alvin and hank into this unrelated topic!!!!!
    I am sorry your lack of cognitive acquisition allows you to comprehend the similarity between how they are related. It’s called compare and contrast and English must be your second language (like Hank). People like Campbell keeps on winning and the criminal bootlicking jailbird Alvin will be going into 2021 at full sail stop. There is a reason why the award winning blogger could not make it at a real newspaper and got fired from the Daytona Beach News-Journal. When will these two grow up and make something of themselves legitimate?

Unregistered
    I am sorry your lack of cognitive acquisition allows you to comprehend the similarity between how they are related. It’s called compare and contrast and English must be your second language (like Hank). People like Campbell keeps on winning and the criminal bootlicking jailbird Alvin will be going into 2021 at full sail stop. There is a reason why the award winning blogger could not make it at a real newspaper and got fired from the Daytona Beach News-Journal. When will these two grow up and make something of themselves legitimate?
    The daytona beach news journal, aka the daytona USA today, is on life support. It has maybe 2 years left at most.

Unregistered
    The daytona beach news journal, aka the daytona USA today, is on life support. It has maybe 2 years left at most.
    Hank Frederick couldn’t even work for today’s “life support” paper. You can say his internet blogging site and health is on life support. He can barely make it to the toilet or pay his bills. English is secondary language along with being a second rate blogger. Hank got it right when he described himself as, “the original scumbag of Volusia County.” Meanwhile, Alvin is resting comfortably tonight with his mother on his Fox Mattress. He’s resting so comfortably with mommy he doesn’t have much to say between the good nights sleeps and bootlicking that wore him sexually stalking silly.

Unregistered
    Hank Frederick couldn’t even work for today’s “life support” paper. You can say his internet blogging site and health is on life support. He can barely make it to the toilet or pay his bills. English is secondary language along with being a second rate blogger. Hank got it right when he described himself as, “the original scumbag of Volusia County.” Meanwhile, Alvin is resting comfortably tonight with his mother on his Fox Mattress. He’s resting so comfortably with mommy he doesn’t have much to say between the good nights sleeps and bootlicking that wore him sexually stalking silly.
    Great post!!! You slammed hank and alvin and the trashy dbnj-usa today

Unregistered
    Great post!!! You slammed hank and alvin and the trashy dbnj-usa today
    I agree! What a slam dunk! Why does Hank only win awards from a non-profit club that he pays dues? If Hank is such an award winning blogger, why doesn’t he win awards other than the Florida Press Club? What a shady way of claiming award winning. Almost like endorsing or writing stories for candidates who pay him money. Does Hank the blogger have any shame left?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456