Stahl Is My Friend
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Stahl Is My Friend

Stahl is a great guy and drinking buddy. We would go fishing on my boat in the early 90s before Miami became North Cuba and he would always spilt costs with me. The guy is a men’s man.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Stahl is a great guy and drinking buddy. We would go fishing on my boat in the early 90s before Miami became North Cuba and he would always spilt costs with me. The guy is a men’s man.
    You realize that was 30 plus years ago correct? Ppl change power is a mother.

Unregistered
    We would hang at Old Cutler Oyster Company all the time. Stahl is a hell of a two step dancer and a great friend, so stop running your mouths boys.

Unregistered
    We would always meet for happy hour at Rod Benders. Ole’ Stahl can slam them down I tell you what.

Unregistered
    I saw him at Rod Benders a few times. He had this cool bar trick where he would balance a shot of whiskey on his nose.

Unregistered
    Stahl derangement syndrome

Unregistered
    I saw him at Rod Benders a few times. He had this cool bar trick where he would balance a shot of whiskey on his nose.
    Well that explains a lot

Unregistered
    He went to AA so he shouldn’t be drinking anymore.

Unregistered
    He went to AA so he shouldn’t be drinking anymore.
    We are talking about Stahl in the 90s son when South Dade was still part of America not North Cuba

Unregistered
    Stahl is a fraud! Period. An incompetent fraud

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast