Peanuts - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Peanuts

Unregistered
    OPD pays more than OCSO....I heard.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    OPD pays more than OCSO....I heard.
    If your only reason for working in law enforcement is pay, you probably picked the wrong career.

Unregistered
    OPD and ocso pay is almost neck and neck but OPD is 20 and out which is awesome.

Unregistered
    https://ibb.co/KXSfkBm

Well... pizza party

Unregistered
    https://ibb.co/KXSfkBm

Well... pizza party
    You mean snow cone party

Unregistered
    OCSO getting yet another large raise and we're getting minimal garbage over here. Get ready for round 2 of people leaving. (And I know all you DL supporters will say "just leave then" but I want you to know what an agency with a real Sheriff does and with one who isnt afraid of his own shadow does what he needs to do to keep his staff at his agency). Its pretty sad a brand new Deputy at OCSO makes more then a 12 year Deputy here. Maybe our snowcone trailer can pass out peanuts or maybe peanut flavored snowcone's. Oh and DL that feeling inside that you say keeps us here, its indigestion.

Unregistered
    If your only reason for working in law enforcement is pay, you probably picked the wrong career.
    Of course not but better pay to me translates into having to work less overtime and off duty. That way I can spend more time with my family and living a productive life (gym, sports, hobbies, etc).

I’ve noticed only low paying departments admin say that same you picked the wrong job bs. Orlando PD, Orange, Hillsborough, are all law enforcement too and don’t have to live check to check.

Unregistered
    I've been working for this agency for less than 5 years, and I want to leave. So much ego in the air.

Unregistered
    I've been working for this agency for less than 5 years, and I want to leave. So much ego in the air.
    You are absolutely correct, the Seminole County Sheriff’s Office is a dumpster of burning shit. Anyone interested in joining this agency should run far away.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12