Sheriff SWAT
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sheriff SWAT

Unregistered

Sheriff SWAT

Why on earth does he feel the need to wear swat gear? Again he’s on scene in swat gear.I have never seen another Florida sheriff wear swat gear.

Unregistered
    Maybe the ***** should try out for the team before he wears the patch!!!

Unregistered
    At least he was out with them and praising their work. Name one time you seen Leavens out supporting the troops, that’s right, NEVER!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    At least he was out with them and praising their work. Name one time you seen Leavens out supporting the troops, that’s right, NEVER!!!
    CM's as phony as the medals and stripes he wears all over his uniform. The praise is insincere. He will throw you to the wolves if his handlers tell him too. He is not running the show. ES has no say. We are truely in the hands of an amateur who has never led in his life. Yeah, that better than Leavens. Every one of you supporting this dwarf better keep your mouth shut when someone with far less experience gets moved ahead of you on the food chain because they have friends or are members of the thousand dollar club suckkazz. 4 more years of this garbage, no thanks.

Unregistered
    There will be 9 more years boy

Unregistered

Done

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There will be 9 more years boy
    Quit sweating it. CM, ES and the boys are done and they know. It's just a waiting game now until JL takes over. Patience my brothers and sisters, patience.

Unregistered
    They appear stressed out about Jim, knowing his background and experience. Just kidding, the department won’t back Jim. I’m a retiree that worked with Jim and he screwed me over and many of the troops. He wants to bring LCSO back to the 1980’s. Jim wants to bring back the campaign hats and rebel flag bumper stickers.

Unregistered
    That’s hysterical, Jim needs to get signature cards to even qualify. It won’t be Jim no matter what happens. Lots of money floating around that will never reach the racist JL.

Unregistered
    First of all he was wearing a raid vest, not SWAT gear you idiot. And at least he supports his Deputies and is focused on improving pay and working conditions. And your boy Leavans wants to bring back the KKK.

Unregistered
    Leavens absolutely committed mortgage fraud, a real station will be reporting the truth.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast