Where is the Cartoonist?!!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The only asshole here is the one who's such dramatic jack-off, they are offended by the words "black, Jewish and gay." Apparently you're still breastfeeding in the safety of your mothers milk. Because there are words that people use to describe those groups that are downright awful. People like your unstable drama queen self have distorted this country into a huge lump of garbage. What words are acceptable to you you delicate vaginal matter? Time to crawl back into mama's tube..I pray to god you have no kids because I'll have to assume they are being raised as assholes like yourself. Please cease existing you exaggerating puss sack.

Amen brother ! This post is about the catering to the liberals and doing exactly what SI did

Unregistered

Cartoon...not like the originals but funny

Unregistered

Hidden video of command staff meeting released

We this hero back! Help, this new sheriff is the same as crap, just a lot less experience. Democratic hand book

Gay parade
    Old Jewish community center
    Black churches

The bso shadow people are still here pulling the strings. It is truly disgusting. Time to drain the swap we know as the PSB
    I found the staff meeting but not the cartoons:

Hidden video of command staff meeting released

https://youtu.be/-C-FEqCMlFY

Unregistered
    OMG. I hadn’t watched that in quite some time. Looking back, there was so much truth to this cartoon and so much more came true later. Right before the fall of Israel.

Unregistered
    Hey dummy, read what the original post said. If you dont think that's totally racist and anti semitic then you're a big azzhole!
    go squat in a cucumber patch, idiot

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12