Poser’s of the Department of Detention

As follows:

Colonel W. Bunton
    Major T. Cole
    Captain R. Fransen
    Captain J. Janos

May you reap what you sow!

Unregistered
    OP, you, my poor excuse, are a loser. So, STFU and quit so we do not have to suffer you any longer. POS

Unregistered
    What happened to the detention corporal? Cpl SA.

Unregistered

Sound familiar

This is the kind of game these supposed supervisors run:

Basically the people who get ahead (promotions) and reaped a majority of the rewards (pay increases) were the people with the worst behavior.

Throwing people under the bus is seen as a good thing. Taking credit for other people’s work is seen as a good thing. Hoarding information that could be helpful to others, and causing their failure is seen as a good thing.

Office politics is everything at HCSO. The perception of being important in the form of being a part of meetings with other seemingly important people, and talking loudly at those meetings, making bold claims regardless of how false those claims is the ticket to success.

Doing actual work was basically meaningless at HCSO!!

I could go on and on, but for someone like me who believes that rewards should be given based on merit, not popularity, and believes that rewards should be denied to people who lie, cheat and our incompetent, HCSO was a terrible place to work and always be!

For all you malcontents-stick that in your proverbial pipe and smoke it!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    OP, you, my poor excuse, are a loser. So, STFU and quit so we do not have to suffer you any longer. POS
    What exactly are you babbling about you illiterate F*CK??

Unregistered
    What happened to the detention corporal? Cpl SA.
    Rumor is he said some off the wall stuff to inmates one night. Command staff confronted him about it and he said “**** yeah I said those things”. He’s a great corporal that stands side by side with his Deputies.

Unregistered
    Rumor is he said some off the wall stuff to inmates one night. Command staff confronted him about it and he said “**** yeah I said those things”. He’s a great corporal that stands side by side with his Deputies.
    In case you haven’t already figured it out, that means squat to them! If he’s not already gone, he on his way out!

Unregistered
    As follows:

Colonel W. Bunton
    Major T. Cole
    Captain R. Fransen
    Captain J. Janos

May you reap what you sow!
    Hey Captain Baldy, how’s your short game?
    How many more good deputies are you going to throw to the wolves so you can save face!

Unregistered
    Cpl SA is a good guy. I worked with him long ago. I worked for him a few years ago. A good leader that backs up his troops. Meaning, that is exactly why he got booted. This is not the same agency as 20 years ago. We lose power every day against the criminals, yet the command is harder and more critical on us than ever before. Because its easy to puck on us than it is doing real police work. This agency is eating its own young. Young meaning the front ranks and low end supervision. What a terrible trend.

Unregistered
    Cpl SA is a good guy. I worked with him long ago. I worked for him a few years ago. A good leader that backs up his troops. Meaning, that is exactly why he got booted. This is not the same agency as 20 years ago. We lose power every day against the criminals, yet the command is harder and more critical on us than ever before. Because its easy to puck on us than it is doing real police work. This agency is eating its own young. Young meaning the front ranks and low end supervision. What a terrible trend.
    But not the Muffin Brigade and Vasoline Boyz!
    Notice how they just keep rolling on like 🌈 icons. Did Chad volunteer them to help the Mayor put the 🌈 flag atop City Hall?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast