Questions about agency
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Questions about agency

Thinking about applying over here but had a few questions. How is moral around the agency? I heard you guys were in contract talks, how is that going?

Do you guys worry the county will eventually take over TT or is that not even a concern?

Thanks in advance and be safe.

Unregistered
    Morale is pretty low at the time being, but for reasons which are soon to change.

Negotiations went well, beginning 10/01/2019 we will be the highest paid agency in Hillsborough County.

The County will not be providing services in any foreseeable future. Budget is good and savings are being replenished.

We have a lot of green guys who recently started, if you’ve got prior experience, we would love to have you.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Morale is pretty low at the time being, but for reasons which are soon to change.

Negotiations went well, beginning 10/01/2019 we will be the third highest paid agency in Hillsborough County.

The County will not be providing services in any foreseeable future. Budget is good and savings are being replenished.

We have a lot of green guys who recently started, if you’ve got prior experience, we would love to have you.
    THIRD HIGHEST PAID, not THE highest paid. ****

Unregistered
    Ask yourself why there are so many new Officers and why so many senior officers left. Contact Tampa, Hillsborough, USF, Seminole or other depts in area ask about temple terrace.

Unregistered
    Are there any current openings?

Unregistered
    There are a lot of openings.

Unregistered
    How about off-duty details?

Unregistered
    More than we can handle at the moment

Unregistered
    I have heard your agency has a new approved contract that is really good. Thinking of coming over from USF PD. The Admin is really terrible here and it is a mess. I have two questions, do you have take home cars? and, How much is the health insurance for a family plan their? Thanks

Unregistered
    Sorry I can't answer your questions, but on the morale issue you have- people usually quit supervisors, they don't quit a job.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast