Bcii - ciu - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bcii - ciu

Unregistered

Agreed

We have a Trooper here in Tallahassee that was bragging how he already knew all the answers and questions to the interviews for CIU.. I put in for the spot in H with more time on and he got the position over me for god knows why.... Ass kissers move up here. The bias is unbelievable from what I have herd and seeing.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    When the hell are you gonna learn that CIU is a bunch a **** sucking, until they clean house in the Tallahassee and regime that runs CIU, it’s only going to be the good old boy system with a bunch of hillbillies running it .
    I’m sure whining snowflakes metro’s will do a better job at running the agency.

Unregistered
    We have a Trooper here in Tallahassee that was bragging how he already knew all the ranswers and questions to the interviews for CIU.. I put in for the spot in H with more time on and he got the position over me for god knows why.... Ass kissers move up here. The bias is unbelievable from what I have herd and seeing.
    BCII ran the interviews not the Troops.
    Obviously you suck at interviewing and have no prior arrest for drugs. Lets review your post, shall we?

herd, should be heard.
    Ranswers??? WTF is that...
    "and seeing". What type of sentence structure are you using?

Now we know why you are not on the CIU team.

Keep working your crashes, and thinking you are owed something for your time on the patrol.

And learn to write correctly, you idiot.

Unregistered
    We have a Trooper here in Tallahassee that was bragging how he already knew all the answers and questions to the interviews for CIU.. I put in for the spot in H with more time on and he got the position over me for god knows why.... Ass kissers move up here. The bias is unbelievable from what I have herd and seeing.
    Yup. Wasn’t he even dressed in a CIU uniform before getting the spot.
    And I think that same guy interviewed with the Major when a CIU spot was ‘created’ before. I’d guess he told whoever did the interviews who he wanted.

The whole thing about resumes and work history is a joke. Neither one does anything to help you. It’s only there so they can use something against you if they don’t want you. Like, you need more experience, don’t have what we’re looking for, or someone in you chain DIDN’T recommend you.

Unregistered
    Yup. Wasn’t he even dressed in a CIU uniform before getting the spot.
    And I think that same guy interviewed with the Major when a CIU spot was ‘created’ before. I’d guess he told whoever did the interviews who he wanted.

The whole thing about resumes and work history is a joke. Neither one does anything to help you. It’s only there so they can use something against you if they don’t want you. Like, you need more experience, don’t have what we’re looking for, or someone in you chain DIDN’T recommend you.
    You're the joke, thinking everything is rigged, when in fact, more than likely, you have NO arrest to back up your claim. Move on loser.

Unregistered
    Hey buddy, why did you leave the DEA? Or was that a lie you made up?

Unregistered

No one leaves the DEA making 100k for this joke of an agency making 40k. It’s a complete lie. Someone wasn’t hugged enough.

Unregistered
    It’s amazing how HO got in to CIU, was handed a trained dog, retired that dog, got another trained dog that was trained by CP and was then named an instructor.. Shouldn’t you train a dog of your own before being an instructor? Then teaches the last class of K-9s and they looked like crap.. Could hardly heal into the room during graduation.. But hey we will promote him because he will kiss CPs ass and leave a mark on it..I wonder if he knows he was like # 3 or 4 they begged to take it? Everyone knows working for CP everything is about him.. It’s his way or not way and now that he has promoted he is nothing but a yes man..this will be a hell of a ride to watch two egos battle it out..

Unregistered
    You forgot given a trained dog he has failed certification

Unregistered
    Hopefully this Dictator of an LT gets what’s coming

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast