Bcii - ciu
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bcii - ciu

Unregistered

Bcii - ciu

I was thrilled when Colonel Spaulding was picked as our Colonel. But his supporting cast is going to risk his tenure. I currently supervise 9 people. The other sergeant in my unit supervises 9 people. We have been asking to add another sergeant to our unit so we can each supervise 6 troopers per Sergeant. I know the CIU Coordinator recently promoted to Lieutenant and is still coordinating CIU. That spot was downgraded a few years back for whatever reason to a Sergeant spot but before that it was always a Lieutenant spot at GHQ when held by Marty Duncan, Tommy Moore and John Bagnardi held it. So since the Lieutenant is still coordinating CIU, I asked my chain to see if we could have that Sergeant position to reduce the workload. However we were shot down again and learned that the Colonel is going to TBA that spot so that a CIU guy can get promoted. The same CIU guy I am told that is best friends with the CIU Coordinator. This person lives in central Florida at least 160 miles from GHQ. I don’t understand the thinking to have a Lieutenant supervise one Sergeant and that Sergeant supervise the K-9 instructor? Those of us who supervise 9 people would love to only have to supervise 1 person. I been around long enough to know the clique will always prevail but this type stuff is going to damage the Colonels image. Put the position where it is needed and not where you want friends to benefit.

Unregistered

The new Lt. Has everyone snowed, just wait his real character will surface. Some have already seen it.

Unregistered
    Could you give me the numbers for the lottery? You are on point you must have a crystal ball

Unregistered
    Wait till the advertisement comes out and basically lists the resume of the one they want promoted under “preference will be given to” like they did for LT..

Unregistered

Lt. Gov detail

Does anyone know what the deal with the LG detail is? Anyone know the guy running it?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I was thrilled when Colonel Spaulding was picked as our Colonel. But his supporting cast is going to risk his tenure. I currently supervise 9 people. The other sergeant in my unit supervises 9 people. We have been asking to add another sergeant to our unit so we can each supervise 6 troopers per Sergeant. I know the CIU Coordinator recently promoted to Lieutenant and is still coordinating CIU. That spot was downgraded a few years back for whatever reason to a Sergeant spot but before that it was always a Lieutenant spot at GHQ when held by Marty Duncan, Tommy Moore and John Bagnardi held it. So since the Lieutenant is still coordinating CIU, I asked my chain to see if we could have that Sergeant position to reduce the workload. However we were shot down again and learned that the Colonel is going to TBA that spot so that a CIU guy can get promoted. The same CIU guy I am told that is best friends with the CIU Coordinator. This person lives in central Florida at least 160 miles from GHQ. I don’t understand the thinking to have a Lieutenant supervise one Sergeant and that Sergeant supervise the K-9 instructor? Those of us who supervise 9 people would love to only have to supervise 1 person. I been around long enough to know the clique will always prevail but this type stuff is going to damage the Colonels image. Put the position where it is needed and not where you want friends to benefit.
    Cry me a damm river. At least you have weekends off and no midnight's, and 2k extra. I'm a road sergeant in Troop F, I supervise 10 Troopers and 5 different counties, yes 5 counties for 1 sergeant. So go and get another job if you think you have it bad.

Unregistered
    Cry me a damm river. At least you have weekends off and no midnight's, and 2k extra. I'm a road sergeant in Troop F, I supervise 10 Troopers and 5 different counties, yes 5 counties for 1 sergeant. So go and get another job if you think you have it bad.
    Wow. Talk about completely missing the point. Your reading comprehension skills are reprehensible. The fact that you’re a sergeant speaks volumes about the lack of morale.

Unregistered
    Wow. Talk about completely missing the point. Your reading comprehension skills are reprehensible. The fact that you’re a sergeant speaks volumes about the lack of morale.
    The fact that you are a supervisor and come in here to bash your superiors is pathetic, you are that disease that keeps spreading around. If you had some balls you would send the Colonel an email instead of coming in here. Be glad they promoted you

Unregistered
    The fact that you are a supervisor and come in here to bash your superiors is pathetic, you are that disease that keeps spreading around. If you had some balls you would send the Colonel an email instead of coming in here. Be glad they promoted you
    Nobody would have “bashed” you if you hadn’t come on here and embarrassed yourself. Don’t be mad at me because you don’t have simple comprehension skills. All I did was point it out. You shouldn’t be too proud to accept that. And about the letter to the colonel. There’s this thing called chain of command. Please have someone read policy to you and explain it, I’m afraid you won’t understand it otherwise. Maybe we can get you a policy book with cute little pictures.

Unregistered
    Nobody would have “bashed” you if you hadn’t come on here and embarrassed yourself. Don’t be mad at me because you don’t have simple comprehension skills. All I did was point it out. You shouldn’t be too proud to accept that. And about the letter to the colonel. There’s this thing called chain of command. Please have someone read policy to you and explain it, I’m afraid you won’t understand it otherwise. Maybe we can get you a policy book with cute little pictures.
    Policy also says you will not ridicule the agency in public, you might want to brush up on that section. Pathetic you work with us.
    I can see why they put you behind a desk.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast