Bcii - ciu - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bcii - ciu

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Policy also says you will not ridicule the agency in public, you might want to brush up on that section. Pathetic you work with us.
    I can see why they put you behind a desk.
    Your presence ridicules the agency.

Unregistered
    The fact that you are a supervisor and come in here to bash your superiors is pathetic, you are that disease that keeps spreading around. If you had some balls you would send the Colonel an email instead of coming in here. Be glad they promoted you
    He actually has a point. In some cases People being promoted are usually connected to those making the decisions, sad to say. Is not just FHP. CVE is even worse. You have to interview for a position, but unless you are already CVE, you don’t have a chance compared to when CVE switches to the other side (they don’t have to interview).
    As far as writing to the Colonel, no one in their right mind would do that because you have to go thru the chain. That’s the reason people come here. There is no other way of letting upper management know what’s going on without worrying about retaliation!

Unregistered
    What a bunch of whining pu$fies, smh. Millenials

Unregistered
    Well I hear 5 candidates will interview tomorrow, however only one matters.. Watch and learn how the building works.. It’s pretty interesting HO went from the bottom of last years list to the top of this years.. Just like the CIU LT and his BFF Captain friend did as the building wanted them promoted..
    The position was TBAed for only one person.. No matter if you are a sergeant already.. Unfortunately when Dan Hinton tried to have it TBAed but he was always told it was a GHQ position only.. Dan was more qualified than the current CIU LT and didn’t ride the coat tails of friends at the building like the CIU LT has.. But 4 people will waste their time tomorrow trying to get to be the CIU coordinator while one probably won’t even have to answer questions..
    The questions the other will have will be like have you ever handled a dog? Have you ever been in CIU? And questions that rule out everyone but HO.. Not how you have led squads of troopers? Or how you have handled use of controls or pursuits..
    So if you know HO, congratulate him on having a best friend as a supervisor.. Since the CIU LT trained his last dog for him, hopefully he can train HO as well..

Unregistered
    Well I hear 5 candidates will interview tomorrow, however only one matters.. Watch and learn how the building works.. It’s pretty interesting HO went from the bottom of last years list to the top of this years.. Just like the CIU LT and his BFF Captain friend did as the building wanted them promoted..
    The position was TBAed for only one person.. No matter if you are a sergeant already.. Unfortunately when Dan Hinton tried to have it TBAed but he was always told it was a GHQ position only.. Dan was more qualified than the current CIU LT and didn’t ride the coat tails of friends at the building like the CIU LT has.. But 4 people will waste their time tomorrow trying to get to be the CIU coordinator while one probably won’t even have to answer questions..
    The questions the other will have will be like have you ever handled a dog? Have you ever been in CIU? And questions that rule out everyone but HO.. Not how you have led squads of troopers? Or how you have handled use of controls or pursuits..
    So if you know HO, congratulate him on having a best friend as a supervisor.. Since the CIU LT trained his last dog for him, hopefully he can train HO as well..
    Soooo... he’s not qualified?

Unregistered
    Based on your questions regarding supervising troopers, I'm not sure you know this position is more about coordinating k9 training, certifications buying dogs etc. then supervising a squad...

Unregistered
    I was thrilled when Colonel Spaulding was picked as our Colonel. But his supporting cast is going to risk his tenure. I currently supervise 9 people. The other sergeant in my unit supervises 9 people. We have been asking to add another sergeant to our unit so we can each supervise 6 troopers per Sergeant. I know the CIU Coordinator recently promoted to Lieutenant and is still coordinating CIU. That spot was downgraded a few years back for whatever reason to a Sergeant spot but before that it was always a Lieutenant spot at GHQ when held by Marty Duncan, Tommy Moore and John Bagnardi held it. So since the Lieutenant is still coordinating CIU, I asked my chain to see if we could have that Sergeant position to reduce the workload. However we were shot down again and learned that the Colonel is going to TBA that spot so that a CIU guy can get promoted. The same CIU guy I am told that is best friends with the CIU Coordinator. This person lives in central Florida at least 160 miles from GHQ. I don’t understand the thinking to have a Lieutenant supervise one Sergeant and that Sergeant supervise the K-9 instructor? Those of us who supervise 9 people would love to only have to supervise 1 person. I been around long enough to know the clique will always prevail but this type stuff is going to damage the Colonels image. Put the position where it is needed and not where you want friends to benefit.
    Damn you are a whiney *****.....

Unregistered
    When the hell are you gonna learn that CIU is a bunch a **** sucking, until they clean house in the Tallahassee and regime that runs CIU, it’s only going to be the good old boy system with a bunch of hillbillies running it .

Unregistered

CIU, what a joke...

This whole CIU thing is a joke. One of the few places an uneducated person can climb the ladder of incompetence. This thread here has two prime examples, need I say more. You can BS your way to the top. Some may say, damn you’re a sour puss and yes I am. I’m not like this, but the agency made me this way. If you’re in the clique you’re good. If you’re out of the clique you’re f****k*d. Kinda sorta like, “Meet The Focker’s”. Some will never be in that circle of trust.

Unregistered

Corrupt !!!

You know it’s corrupt when they give awards to Troop Bubba and Jacksonville every year to justify adding teams up there when other troops in South Florida got double their stats.... it’s all about being in the circle. CP is the puppet master and until he’s gone it won’t change

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast