#dumpstarbucks

Thread: #dumpstarbucks

Unregistered

#dumpstarbucks

What's this crap I just read in Arizona..a group of cops were told to leave a Starbucks because a customer felt unsafe with them in there...wow.....I feel bad for u rookies...unbelievable....

Unregistered

That's insane

Just read it...disgusting

Unregistered
    You sissys should be drinking at Duncan donuts where real mean drink coffee....bunch of bearded fruit cakes!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You sissys should be drinking at Duncan donuts where real mean drink coffee....bunch of bearded fruit cakes!
    Bahahaha overpriced trash and they dont support veterans **** that place

Unregistered
    Even prior to this incident. Anybody who steps foot in that stupid fukken vente pushing hipster shiithole, deserves what they get. That place was invented to steal money from trendy jobless douchebags trying hard to be relevant. Maybe they should eat lunch at liberal millenial headquarters Chipoltle too. Then be surprised when someone spits in their food. Maybe us cops should remove our heads from our asses and pay better attention to where we buy a ten dollar cup of hot horse piss- Vente

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Even prior to this incident. Anybody who steps foot in that stupid fukken vente pushing hipster shiithole, deserves what they get. That place was invented to steal money from trendy jobless douchebags trying hard to be relevant. Maybe they should eat lunch at liberal millenial headquarters Chipoltle too. Then be surprised when someone spits in their food. Maybe us cops should remove our heads from our asses and pay better attention to where we buy a ten dollar cup of hot horse piss- Vente
    Cops aren't the sharpest people sometimes. A lot of the newer cops are the same trendy melenials, tattoos, man buns, beards, etc. So it doesn't surprise me that they were there in the first place. They just got a taste of their generation.