Lowest Morale in decades
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Lowest Morale in decades

This guy with 8yrs of police experience is a complete joke. All he is doing is running around going to democratic events trying to get re-elected. Mean while 4 deputies have been arrested and another handful fired. What a waste. This idiot could have been a rockstar but instead got sucked into the political loser machine. Broward Sucks, it will never be a good place to work as a cop. Now we listen to a guy from the mean streets of Coral Springs and another guy with 6yrs experience at some country bumpkin PD. These guys have ZERO clue about working real district like Pompano, Lakes, central, Deerfield, Dania, or west park. Another ivory tower theorist. Complete and utter disappointment. You sold your soul my friend and you are no longer a COP. 5 stars for each year of Service I guess. Oh did I forget the CSPD Swat Team? Yeah all the dynamic entries they do on a daily basis. That’s like the equivalent to being on Lauderdale by the Seas’s HOT team,What a joke. I’m supposed to sit here and listen to these fools. Great jobs GOV. I mean SI was terrible but this guy is basically taking over where he left off. Who will save BSO from these unworthy people?? HELLLLP!!!! We need a real SHERIFF!!!!!!!! Look around now gents, look at all these suck asses, take pictures of these people, so when this guy loses re-election you can gloat in their faces.

Unregistered
    The biggest threat to the future of BSO is the influence of Runcie and his groupies who are calling all the shots. Every day, the Queen of Mt. Olive is tightening her grip on the agency and you'll sit around and piss and moan about Tony. It won't matter who the Sheriff is because neither of them will stand up to the influence of those who have taken control. That's why there's 14 dead kids. All it took was a media comment from Osgood; and no one else. to put the careers of the Tamarac deputies in never ending turmoil.

Unregistered
    Tony doesn’t have anything to do with the shitty SAO. Could he say something and keep the guys on paid leave? Sure, that would be great.

If you think ANYTHING at all would be different with SI still here you are sadly mistaken.

Unregistered
    More roll calls , less political events!! Back your deps!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This guy with 8yrs of police experience is a complete joke. All he is doing is running around going to democratic events trying to get re-elected. Mean while 4 deputies have been arrested and another handful fired. What a waste. This idiot could have been a rockstar but instead got sucked into the political loser machine. Broward Sucks, it will never be a good place to work as a cop. Now we listen to a guy from the mean streets of Coral Springs and another guy with 6yrs experience at some country bumpkin PD. These guys have ZERO clue about working real district like Pompano, Lakes, central, Deerfield, Dania, or west park. Another ivory tower theorist. Complete and utter disappointment. You sold your soul my friend and you are no longer a COP. 5 stars for each year of Service I guess. Oh did I forget the CSPD Swat Team? Yeah all the dynamic entries they do on a daily basis. That’s like the equivalent to being on Lauderdale by the Seas’s HOT team,What a joke. I’m supposed to sit here and listen to these fools. Great jobs GOV. I mean SI was terrible but this guy is basically taking over where he left off. Who will save BSO from these unworthy people?? HELLLLP!!!! We need a real SHERIFF!!!!!!!! Look around now gents, look at all these suck asses, take pictures of these people, so when this guy loses re-election you can gloat in their faces.
    Stop crying, there’s no test to quit.

Unregistered
    Stop crying, there’s no test to quit.
    Actually the test is to keep working here. How many will pass remains to be seen. But temporary is done.

Unregistered
    Actually the test is to keep working here. How many will pass remains to be seen. But temporary is done.
    As true as it gets!

Unregistered
    Place is a joke

Unregistered
    Place is a joke
    Always has been always will be. Culture here sucks and keeps getting passed on to the next generation.

Unregistered

Dumb

Get your facts straight. He was not elected dummy. So he Can’t get re-elected. He is trying to get his name on the ballot. He was placed by a dumb ass governed and Bell. No one is to blame but Us.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast