Huataca

Thread: Huataca

Unregistered

Huataca

709 can you get off their ****s?

Unregistered
    I think 709 would be a great Captain. It’s about time officers start working and be held accountable for their actions or inactions. Doesn’t matter what he’s done in the past. What matters is what he’s doing today. People grow from their mistakes.
    He’s proven he’s a good leader. Stop hating on him, and worry about yourself. There’s a good chance the person that’s on here bashing him all the time is one of our biggest cowards here at MBPD.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think 709 would be a great Captain. It’s about time officers start working and be held accountable for their actions or inactions. Doesn’t matter what he’s done in the past. What matters is what he’s doing today. People grow from their mistakes.
    He’s proven he’s a good leader. Stop hating on him, and worry about yourself. There’s a good chance the person that’s on here bashing him all the time is one of our biggest cowards here at MBPD.
    Thanks Ernie. Takes a ZERO to know one.

Unregistered
    Speaking of Huataca. Paul A. is taking it to a new level. Has everyone forgot about Emilio’s incident? PJ3? TA?

Unregistered
    Man, it’s amazing how many perfect keyboard warriors I work with. Soooo easy to hide behind your keyboard and talk smack about people who decide to further their careers and get promoted. What happened....did you get asked to do your job? Pu$$yies.