Troop K Labor Day LoveFest - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Unregistered
    Well obviously the LoveFest was cancelled due to the hurricane. However we were hungry during the shift so we headed over to Red Robin since it sounded good. Guess who we ran into? The major was sitting in a booth with amanda and wanda. The three of them were sharing a super large Hershey's special dark chocolate shake. I tried to say hello but they were too focused on the all you could eat fries. I noticed that the hamburger they were eating smelled damn good so I asked our waitress for the same thing. The server brought me the blom behemoth which is 1 pound of beef and 1 pound of bacon with a load of lobster sauce. Wtf? Nobody seemed to know where captain Bdidy was, but I did see major peeler who gave me a hurricane Dorian challenge coin after I bought him a fuzzy navel wine cooler.

Unregistered

Irving

I had an AWESOME SAUCE TIME at Red Robin! Thanks to my K bros for letting me do my ballroom dancing routine in the parking lot of after dinner. The audience was in awe, peeps we're stopping and looking at me dance. BTW my girlfriend said YES!!!!! on my wedding proposal. I proposed last Thursday at the 7/11. She didn't watch my dance cause she had a prior appointment. She is a really good listener and she told me she had to spend some time with two West Palm guys back in our hotel room at the Embassy. The door was locked so I slept in the other room she made me pay for with the rest of my 208$ on the other side of the Hotel. Good Idea. We had breakfast together the next day. She looked worked over but who wouldn't be after helping guys through their many problems. We are going to be so happy together!!!

BTY Future K Bros - after my routine someone hit me in the head with a bonsai burger, NOT COOL.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I was there at the meeting. It was ridiculous. I truly thought I was at a Jerry Springer show. Auxiliary major peeler had pizza delivered. I was starving but didn't get a single slice. The little Cesar guy didn't even make it to the door before the secretaries began an outright assault on the pizza. Amanda and Krystal then ran in and attacked like rabid pit bulls. Throw in Spann pitching a fit over no anchovies and it was pandemonium. Damn people it was just pizza and cheap pizza at that
    Can Spann come to Red Robin too.
    Burger and a bun! Yum.

Unregistered
    Well obviously the LoveFest was cancelled due to the hurricane. However we were hungry during the shift so we headed over to Red Robin since it sounded good. Guess who we ran into? The major was sitting in a booth with amanda and wanda. The three of them were sharing a super large Hershey's special dark chocolate shake. I tried to say hello but they were too focused on the all you could eat fries. I noticed that the hamburger they were eating smelled damn good so I asked our waitress for the same thing. The server brought me the blom behemoth which is 1 pound of beef and 1 pound of bacon with a load of lobster sauce. Wtf? Nobody seemed to know where captain Bdidy was, but I did see major peeler who gave me a hurricane Dorian challenge coin after I bought him a fuzzy navel wine cooler.
    Woodpecker actually stopped by Red Robin. He became enraged when he saw Wanda hanging with blom and amanda. The dude went over to the table and began screaming. Blom responded by saying "bless your little heart". It was when woodpecker slammed his fist on the table that chaos erupted. Ol woodpecker got to close to the basket of fries and amanda bit him. Wanda didn't even notice because she was on her second milkshake. So embarrassing

Unregistered
    Woodpecker actually stopped by Red Robin. He became enraged when he saw Wanda hanging with blom and amanda. The dude went over to the table and began screaming. Blom responded by saying "bless your little heart". It was when woodpecker slammed his fist on the table that chaos erupted. Ol woodpecker got to close to the basket of fries and amanda bit him. Wanda didn't even notice because she was on her second milkshake. So embarrassing
    Little birdie told me that woodpecker had to get a couple stitches on his finger. He filed a first report of injury. Only in troop K Y

Unregistered
    Someone please tell woodpecker and Wanda to get a damn room and stop making us all sick

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345