Troop K Labor Day LoveFest - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I reserved and paid for 2 adjoining rooms with 208 $ at the Embassy, the rate code worked, thanks future K Bro. My girlfriend insisted I rent 2 rooms for us and her 3 girlfriends for LoveFest. She showed her girlfriends the online videos of the west palm guys doing the sack race at the July 4th party and the guys were hot and I agree! My ballroom dancing routine will be really cool. I'm planning on proposing to my girlfriend while on stage after I'm done, all sweaty on one knee with mic in hand I think she'll say yes!
    That is so exciting. Congratulations. I hope you let the wife enjoy a little bit of seductive Marco Polo. I can't wait to see woodpecker and Wanda performing a synchronized swimming routine to the music of Lionel Richie's song Truly. It will be captain honey boo boo walking around in a speedo and campaign hat that will be the real draw.

Unregistered
    Hopefully the guys wearing speedos at the pool for the seductive marco polo game will honer "Bro Code" and shave their "mankini" lines. I dont know about anyone else but I dont want my retinas burned watching that event.

Unregistered
    Oh crap. Dirty Sanchez was at Troop K today sucking up to Blom. Dirty Sanchez better learn to line dance and say "bless his/her heart ", really quickly.

Dont come out to Troop K and rain on our parties. There are two rules. 1. The training Lt is off limits, thats Bloms girl. 2. Wanda is Woodpeckers girl, she is also off limits. Capiche?
    Joerge Diaz, please go back to Tampa, or grow up, we all know why your wife left you. This whole charade trying to keep attention on people you dislike is getting old. We will make sure to keep giving you the credit for this childishness. Maybe if you spent more time and attention on your family when you had one, they would not of left you running for the hills.

Unregistered
    Joerge Diaz, please go back to Tampa, or grow up, we all know why your wife left you. This whole charade trying to keep attention on people you dislike is getting old. We will make sure to keep giving you the credit for this childishness. Maybe if you spent more time and attention on your family when you had one, they would not of left you running for the hills.
    Actually, Jorge is much better off. He should buy woodpecker dinner for taking that extra weight off of his plate

Unregistered
    Ya, I agree, it’s time to stop Jorge. It’s bad enough when you spew your filth here, but we’re tired of working with you and hearing about it too.

Unregistered
    It is about time for the madness. Labor Day is almost here. This morning I attended an organizational meeting for the upcoming festivities. I appreciated captain hbb having such enthusiasm. The guy is driven to succeed. My money is on the Miami district to take 1st place. Once again, captain lime coolata of West Palm Beach was lackadaisical. He was sitting at the meeting but his head was too busy imagining himself making whoopie with Shakira in a music video. Captain Bdidy of Orlando was absent for most of the meeting. He only showed up when major blom spilled his Kool aid all over his uniform. Bdidy did an outstanding job wiping up and cleaning the major's uniform. It was a little to much when he started wiping Blom's face for him. Where was the Woodpecker? He was at dairy Queen enjoying a extreme chocolate blizzard with sergeant pie pie.......and of course Wanda.

Unregistered

Hungry Hippo

Sometimes nothing hits the spot better than some pie pie covered in chocolate sauce. Mmm tasty

Unregistered

T.P.

It is about time for the madness. Labor Day is almost here. This morning I attended an organizational meeting for the upcoming festivities. I appreciated captain hbb having such enthusiasm. The guy is driven to succeed. My money is on the Miami district to take 1st place. Once again, captain lime coolata of West Palm Beach was lackadaisical. He was sitting at the meeting but his head was too busy imagining himself making whoopie with Shakira in a music video. Captain Bdidy of Orlando was absent for most of the meeting. He only showed up when major blom spilled his Kool aid all over his uniform. Bdidy did an outstanding job wiping up and cleaning the major's uniform. It was a little to much when he started wiping Blom's face for him. Where was the Woodpecker? He was at dairy Queen enjoying a extreme chocolate blizzard with sergeant pie pie.......and of course Wanda.
    I was there at the meeting. It was ridiculous. I truly thought I was at a Jerry Springer show. Auxiliary major peeler had pizza delivered. I was starving but didn't get a single slice. The little Cesar guy didn't even make it to the door before the secretaries began an outright assault on the pizza. Amanda and Krystal then ran in and attacked like rabid pit bulls. Throw in Spann pitching a fit over no anchovies and it was pandemonium. Damn people it was just pizza and cheap pizza at that

Unregistered
    I was there at the meeting. It was ridiculous. I truly thought I was at a Jerry Springer show. Auxiliary major peeler had pizza delivered. I was starving but didn't get a single slice. The little Cesar guy didn't even make it to the door before the secretaries began an outright assault on the pizza. Amanda and Krystal then ran in and attacked like rabid pit bulls. Throw in Spann pitching a fit over no anchovies and it was pandemonium. Damn people it was just pizza and cheap pizza at that
    UCF needs to swing by the station. I think they might find a future starting linebacker and a couple of offensive lineman. Dang girls can hit.

Unregistered

It is not cancelled

I just got an email from major blom. There was no mention of the upcoming hurricane, but there was an invitation to join together for labor day festivities. The hurricane has put a little damper on the labor day love fest. The friendly district competitions will be suspended but the party will carry on. The priority is the party. Dancing and drinking will prevail. Fun fun fun until somebody takes the chocolate frosty from Wanda hands. The location will be Red Robin.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast