Troop K Labor Day LoveFest - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I Have a question. I'm going to be transferring to Troop K, hopefully soon! I'm stoked to get to be at the many events that are going on in the troop. For the dancing competition's, are we allowed to do ballroom dancing? I noticed on the other threads that the only dancing mentioned was dance routines to pop music. I can do a groovy ballroom routine and I'm even all dressed up in a colorful suit.
    Welcome to Troop K. Just keep your wife away from the Major Blom and the Lieutenant woodward!

Unregistered
    I'm super exited about the Labor Day event. I loved the food and drink at 4th July Party, it was fabulous. The chocolate milk in small cartons was a real treat! I drank so many with the unlimited mac and cheese trays in the buffet line.

Unregistered
    I Have a question. I'm going to be transferring to Troop K, hopefully soon! I'm stoked to get to be at the many events that are going on in the troop. For the dancing competition's, are we allowed to do ballroom dancing? I noticed on the other threads that the only dancing mentioned was dance routines to pop music. I can do a groovy ballroom routine and I'm even all dressed up in a colorful suit.
    I have been told that country music will be featured this time. Major Blom is going to be the original rhinestone cowboy. Looking forward to seeing some of the troops hot chicks in tight blue jeans and fancy boots. Talk about lasso that rope for some love

Unregistered
    I have been told that country music will be featured this time. Major Blom is going to be the original rhinestone cowboy. Looking forward to seeing some of the troops hot chicks in tight blue jeans and fancy boots. Talk about lasso that rope for some love
    Better bring a BIG ass rope there Tex

Unregistered
    I am all in!!! Going to be a great time. Can't wait to put the Genie in the bottle

Unregistered
    I am all in!!! Going to be a great time. Can't wait to put the Genie in the bottle
    Oh crap. Dirty Sanchez was at Troop K today sucking up to Blom. Dirty Sanchez better learn to line dance and say "bless his/her heart ", really quickly.

Dont come out to Troop K and rain on our parties. There are two rules. 1. The training Lt is off limits, thats Bloms girl. 2. Wanda is Woodpeckers girl, she is also off limits. Capiche?

Unregistered
    I can't wait to see auxiliary major peeler line dancing with no clothes on except a pair of boots and a leather vest with a 80 anniversary badge pinned on it.

Unregistered
    koopI can't wait to see auxiliary major peeler line dancing with no clothes on except a pair of boots and a leather vest with a 80 anniversary badge pinned on it.
    Peeler is a great guy. Keep him out of your crosshairs. Blom and Wooodward are two horn dogs, they are fair game.

Unregistered
    I can't wait to see auxiliary major peeler line dancing with no clothes on except a pair of boots and a leather vest with a 80 anniversary badge pinned on it.
    OMG! That is funny

Unregistered

A trusted name

Troop K Y. When you need a smooth and silky additive in your romantic life come to troop K Y. It is guaranteed to let you insert your way up to the top. Troop K Y

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast