Troop K Labor Day LoveFest
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Troop K Labor Day LoveFest

After a super exciting troop k 4th of July family fun day, it has been announced that a Labor Day extravaganza is on the horizon. Major Blom just sent out a reviting email. Most details are forthcoming but he promises that it will exceed the recent experience.

Unregistered
    Your obsession is a little on the sick side. Nobody wants to hear it but you. Get a hobby

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Your obsession is a little on the sick side. Nobody wants to hear it but you. Get a hobby
    Sounds like troop k West Palm is still bitter over their lackluster 4th July performance lol

Unregistered
    Hey west palm, how about a little more preparation and lots less eye banging at the Labor Day LoveFest. With the heavy cologne you guys were wearing at the July 4 I thinking you didn't show up for competition. And btw - old spice went out in 1981. One last thing, save some of Stephs sangria for the rest of us next time.

Unregistered

Wow

Are Wanda and Woody going on a honeymoon? I heard they both took vacations at the same time. 😳

Unregistered

Jason

I went ahead and put my leave request in for this. I did not attend the last two troop k events, but the 4th July Fun day sounded like so much fun. The wife is really looking forward to meeting everybody.

Unregistered

Steve Putty

Can everyone look for the positives in each other instead of being so negative. We have a great troop with great people. I love each and every one of you. Look for the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. I am going to the labor day event with anticipated excitement. I hope I see each of you there. If you need help turning that frown upside down then I will gladly help.

Unregistered

David

Looks like fantastic news. The major just put out an email detailing the upcoming labor day activities. I am really digging things. It looks like there will be an award for Mr. Troop K. The winner will receive a brand new Dodge Challenger unmarked in midnight blue color. The picture provided was amazing. I got to have that car. It is loaded with special features

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Looks like fantastic news. The major just put out an email detailing the upcoming labor day activities. I am really digging things. It looks like there will be an award for Mr. Troop K. The winner will receive a brand new Dodge Challenger unmarked in midnight blue color. The picture provided was amazing. I got to have that car. It is loaded with special features
    I want that car!!!!!!

Unregistered
    I Have a question. I'm going to be transferring to Troop K, hopefully soon! I'm stoked to get to be at the many events that are going on in the troop. For the dancing competition's, are we allowed to do ballroom dancing? I noticed on the other threads that the only dancing mentioned was dance routines to pop music. I can do a groovy ballroom routine and I'm even all dressed up in a colorful suit.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast