Troop K Labor Day LoveFest - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered

Irving

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I Have a question. I'm going to be transferring to Troop K, hopefully soon! I'm stoked to get to be at the many events that are going on in the troop. For the dancing competition's, are we allowed to do ballroom dancing? I noticed on the other threads that the only dancing mentioned was dance routines to pop music. I can do a groovy ballroom routine and I'm even all dressed up in a colorful suit.
    I just talked to a K/Miami trooper he said I'm good to go for my ballroom dancing routine, even if I'm not in K yet. I reserved a hotel room for LoveFest, I'm super exited to dance in front of an audience, my girlfriend and a couple of her girlfriends are coming too for this awesome event.

I can't wait too meet everyone in Troop K, so much fun!!!!!

Unregistered
    I have a confirmation on several things. There will be a cotton candy stand. There will be a fresh squeezed lemonade stand as well. Strawberry covered elephant ears will be the real winner. There will be a kissing booth where the money raised will go to the charity Florida Association for the Blind.......because really folks? Who wants to kiss anything over here

Ancient Chinese Secret
    Confucius say, Man who dip egg roll in other troopers wife duck sauce playing with dragon fire

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Chinese Secret View Post
    Confucius say, Man who dip egg roll in other troopers wife duck sauce playing with dragon fire
    Is that for Woody? I heard he was coming with his famous and awesome dipping sauce but he will only let Wanda get some. He won’t share with the rest of us. Darn...

Unregistered
    Troop K Y where supervisors never have difficulty in penetrating subordinates. Super silky and oh so smooth.

Unregistered
    What if it is the ex-wife of a fat chorizo bursting out of its casing looking trooper? Dazzle me with a great Latin saying, not some stupid Confucius crap.

Unregistered

Amanda

Hope everybody is getting excited about the upcoming labor day festivities. It will be so nice to see each and every one of you. We will have a great time enjoying each others fellowship. We will have dancing and tasty food. We will have activities for everyone's kids as well. I know the competition got pretty intense during the 4th july party. It brings out the best in all of us. I ask you to refrain from saying hurtful things because we are all better than that. Let's come together and show the world how there is always a pot of gold at the end of that rainbow. Love all of you

Unregistered
    Confucius say that too many trips to the buffet results in ass that can't fit in uniform

Unregistered

Keith

I just got the email reference cost. It is $25 per family to help out with food and drinks. The Embassy suites hotel is giving us a special rate of $94.00 a night. Please use the code "K and Y ". Make sure to pack your bathing suits because there will be a pre party at the pool involving a seductive game of Marco polo. Major Blom will be dressed up like Aquaman while commanding a strong presence over all women in the water.

Unregistered

Irving

I reserved and paid for 2 adjoining rooms with 208 $ at the Embassy, the rate code worked, thanks future K Bro. My girlfriend insisted I rent 2 rooms for us and her 3 girlfriends for LoveFest. She showed her girlfriends the online videos of the west palm guys doing the sack race at the July 4th party and the guys were hot and I agree! My ballroom dancing routine will be really cool. I'm planning on proposing to my girlfriend while on stage after I'm done, all sweaty on one knee with mic in hand I think she'll say yes!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast