Homestead PD Process
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Homestead PD Process

is John Monaco a background investigator ? And how is he ?

Unregistered
    A puppet for the administration. He would sell his soul to the devil in a heartbeat just like a bunch of them upstairs. Do yourself a favor and stay way

Unregistered
    My friend is in the process and he told me he was his background investigator, I’m turning in my app soon so wanted to see how he was.

Thanks for the reply

Unregistered
    Is homestead Pd short on officers? I see they hiring but only reserve. Anyone know how many reserves they are trying to hire ?

Unregistered
    I’m in the process with them now myself. But this is one of the longest application process I have done with a department. They move very slow, not sure why

Unregistered
    Why the heck do you want to work for that dump. Admin and officers are a bunch of backstabbers.

Unregistered
    If you are in the process be patient. There are a lot of applicants and open positions come slowly. Don’t listen to all of the cry baby comments. This is a phenomenal police department. They are very busy and active. If you are lazy, have no honor/integrity and not a team player then this department is not for you. The complainers are those people. They did not take their oath to heart and mind, therefore they struggled within the department. They did not get their way or were disciplined and could not be humbled and take it as a learning experience. The experience that you will get (if you allow yourself to grow and learn) you can take anywhere and any department in this country and run with the best. A huge opportunity for extra pay with outside off duty jobs (I don’t suggest until 3 years under your belt in order to fully absorb all you can on patrol duty). They have a Traffic/Traffic Homicide unit, Motor Unit, Investigations Unit, K9 Unit, Community Policing Unit, Narcotics Unit. HPD is well respected by local state and federal agencies (ask around). HPD training is top notch. They have some of the best equipment available. The city is fair with the department and always supportive. I will warn you.... be ready to work and be ready to jump into a team. If not you will be left behind and lost. Good luck and be safe in your career

Unregistered
    Dude. You sound just like the admin. GTFO of here with that horse shit. Don’t bother coming to the department or your record would be tainted for life. You’ve been warned. Good luck.

Unregistered
    To the previous post: your record will be tainted if you a lazy slug, a corrupt POS, or abuse or violate the law. Other than that please do tell (explanation) of how else you would be tainted. 🤔

Unregistered
    Like what was said on a previous post We do have a good department, just do your job and stay out of gossip and politics. Good pay and benefits and take home cars

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast