Why did John Jenkins get fired from his old MLB gig? - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    I second that. Nothing but ordinary not pretty at all. However, maybe she has low self esteem or saw the Fat old bald guy as a money ticket. I hope his wife widens up! She is a Bimbshell. Ahe is a great perosn. She out up with crap for a long time. Oh & yea Blow up his spot.He has always been shady

Unregistered
    She deserves a Trophy for what she put up with. And he isn’t smart at All. He will loose his Pension & still make out like a Lady.

Unregistered
    Barbi is a real life bar I and is sure to make some real man happy

Unregistered
    Honestly my girl wouldn'tput yo with an ounce of that ash&this she did. The guy an Dummy. And she is a Barbie, and Adores him & her kids. Other then her ding a Bit out spoken i’ve interacted with her a few times and she’s 💯.
    Makes you wonder why she wouldn’t move on and find a real man that appreciates her. Life and it’s riddles. One thing is true about this for him he is no superstar as a cup and a terrible example for the makes you wonder why she wouldn’t move on and find a real man that appreciates her. Life and it’s riddles. One thing is true about this for him he is no superstar as a cop and a terrible example for the union

Unregistered
    I want to play with that Barbie!
    But she is stupidly Loyal. A bit Prude. And needs to let loose. I can be Ken.

Unregistered
    Wait until that tigress let’s lose. Jenkins will be begging to have her back but by that time she’s giving it up to a real man. One who knows how to put a woman on a pedestal

Unregistered
    The guy is a total and complete loser. He’s just mad because she’s making a good name for herself without him or kissing anyone’s ass. She is way too good for him. That guy goes out more than my son. I have known the JJ for almost 15 years. And the details are the same total scumbag. He has aspirations for going forward not after his latest debacle. Thank God I only have a few years left so I don’t have to see the likes of people like him and how he Runs a Muck!! I hope she realizes Defending him Is the last thing he deserves

Unregistered
    Barbi will finally be rid of the anchor she has been dragging with her divorce. The. She will be scooped up quickly and fat John will be more jealous than ever when he sees how a real man treats her.

Unregistered
    Ok it’s been years & now it’s time. At a “Police Function “ Wife was at the Table speaking to another wife, being friendly, Chick from district “undisclosed” motioned him & off they went. After the 34 by entrance, (that got much attention), She threatened to approach the wife. He quickly agreed to take care of what was “promised” and they called it a night. After John and his wife left the function, this certain female got to drinking & talking. She said she was promised a position upstairs with in the unit, run by a friend of his. She said that while he was courting her, they were intimate, everything seemed great until she called it quits. It was months she stated.
    This is NOT the First Time, we all know about media, absence days in Himeland, & the famous people “hooked up” at South. PBA late nights while his wife worked & took care of kids. All the stops he made on county time during shift. I know because I was There. Now he Blast everyone else at the PBA! Buddy you are the culprit.
    This guys a loser. He is the definition of Abuse of Power. I hope he rots!!

Unregistered

There aren’t too many times in your lifetime you can see a woman walk into a room and men and women turn their heads. Jenkins is an idiot. Not just because of her looks, she’s a standup!! Unfortunately she loves him beyond sanity. All the cheating and butchering he’s done is going to catch up to him and he’s going to pay out of his pocket. you know what they say about women that love you the most, they’re the ones that have the tightest grip on your Future. From what I hear all she did was take his Shit. And he played her. Get your Mama. Then finds yourself a Good Guy.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast