Why did John Jenkins get fired from his old MLB gig?
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Why did John Jenkins get fired from his old MLB gig?

Unconfirmed rumors at the PBA state that Jenkins got fired for some unethical conduct at his old MLB gig a couple of years ago. The New Times is looking for information regarding this matter. They are running a story as a follow up to Shiver’s about the misdeeds of the new staff. Share only true details if you have them please.

Unregistered
    The wife he abandoned and cleared all of the bank accounts will provide valuable information. Jenkins and Davis will have some explain to do.

Unregistered
    Probably for being himself. A fat, lazy scammer.

Unregistered
    After all the BS his wife put up with and forgave time and again, this POS has been doing it more with a guy named Davis. The two have been paying for companionship. But then this POS wipes out their bank account and leaves the woman who cares for him penniless. Now she has to care for the house and kids by herself while JENKINS LIVES THE PLAYBOY lifestyle.
    Speaks volumes of his character

Unregistered
    He was sneaking his kids in to pose for promotional Marlins posters and bringing unsavory characters into the clubhouse. Also several expensive pieces of merchandise went a missing and he was suspected of theft. Too bad MDPD is not MLB or else he’d be out of here too!

Unregistered
    He needs to pray daily for not being call on for domestic violence.

Unregistered
    Again? Or is this with a new person?

Unregistered

The Truth stops here

Theft, unethical behavior & inappropriate actions. The wife has the key! Please believe me when I tell you She Can Burt Him! At the PBA, The Department & with Criminal Charges. The guy DOES live the Playboy lifestyle & she puts up with 33, baby mamas, long mysterious trips away for “ undisclosed business “ but worst the Humiliation & Abuse. He will NEVER be able to pay her back for what She puts up with. She chases 29 subjects over a fence at 4 AM then comes home and works another 8 hours doting on him, taking care of ALL his kids ( not hers but the 33 offspring) , their kids. And he, brags about being great father, travels, clubs, is out EVERYWHERE, uses the PBA perks & YES hires company!! YES he was fired!! Yes she can Bury him ( but Never will) shakes hands with important people, then Craps on her when he comes home, if he comes home at All. MLB is just the tip of the iceberg, ball player killed in boating accident rumored to have Jenkins on speed dial for “ legal favors” just like the cop haters and thugs strippers and questionable bigwigs he sucks up to. All these so called friends of his knee what time it was & smiled in her face, while he shared stories of 1 night stands. But we think that this is PBA material. Surprisingly the director allows this. Another shameful blackeye for the department to match the blackeye that she had for taking his shit for so many years. Funny thing is she will slice you for making any negative comment referring to him..“Foolish is the beautiful woman who doesn’t stand stronger then her Heart” ....T. Wilde

Unregistered
    Unfortunately she is loyal like a dog to a Bone. She will never speak ill of him, yet he humiliates and betrays her repeatedly!! DAVIS is a single, does not have a devoted and loyal wife. do not sit here and criticize him. He doesn’t act or is Fake. John doesn’t even hide it. Everyone knows that she cleaned up his image. The loving wife that raised 33’s babies and their own. Just what he put her they with the newest PO 33 gold digger & kid was enough to Baker Act her. But still like Glue she stays. Truth is she does have the key to a lot of corruption and misdoings. Maybe that’s why everyone at the PBA was so nice to her. Sad part is they watched all this wrong-doing and then break bread with her. This is such a sad story of a young, beautiful, woman, caring and kind with no self-esteem or balls to leave someone who is not only corrupt, disloyal, emotionally and mentally abusive (truth is she does have the key to a lot of corruption and miss doings) Good a luck trying to get anything out of her. The whole scandal with MLB you couldn’t even bring it up around her she would go into attack mode. Maybe When he sticks the last dagger in her back he will make the front cover of the times that Hearald and the Sentinel just like his friend Shriver. People close to him say that he has been running a muck since he got this new position. Great Job John. Hope you realize Karma catches you. Ohhh I like to see you try me with my wife, then play tipsy, your a piece of work Buddy.

Unregistered
    News Times PLEASE blow this character out of the water. For the disgrace to Men & Coos. He isn’t a Family Man. Stole & YES THE NEW STAFF HAS BEEN UP TO NO GOOD! Shriver DID NOT do it Alone! Expose him & the Rest. Congrats to you at the NewTimes👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 I say call the wife, After his stunt at the Gala humiliating her I’m sure she will spill more the Sopa!!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast