Why did John Jenkins get fired from his old MLB gig? - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    She is a Fool. She got the Golden Ticket In her Hand. I would take everything I helped him build if he destroyed me again especially if he went there!! He has been corrupt since South District. He is always looking to get ahead at any cost. Even his wife & Family. I hope it teaches him loyalty is Rare. Shane they are a Beautiful Pair. Money & Lil But if Power changes people. It also makes them fall harder....Brace yourself John

Unregistered
    John Jenkins would allow every Marlins player to dance with his wife at team parties. He did not care and the Marlins players thought of her as a town bicycle. From Hanley Ramirez to the clubhouse barber they all had their way with his wife. He sold her for influence and access. He was totally disliked by Clubhouse personnel and they accused him of stealing memorabilia. He was fired from the MLB job for being a thief and an unethical idiot. Hope the New Times exposes all of his unlawful acts. He is a stain on this department.

Unregistered
    I have only 3 comments-
    #1 he Downgraded, I saw the immigrant know the 33 also. Wife is a Hottie, Dime True to definition.
    #2 he is an idiot! Tell me who you hang with I will tell you who are. Career Suicide.
    # 3 he is a Snake.

Unregistered

Just Stop and do the right thing

You guys need to stop posting about Barbie. You all think she won’t do what she has to do? Just because she doesn’t tell everyone what her plan is or what she knows, or when she feels she has had enough, doesn’t mean she won’t handle business when she feels the time is right. How easy it is to tell people what to do when we don’t walk in their shoes. Yes, she has dealt with all of that of which you speak.... she’s had enough!!!! She will take care of herself and her kids. Kudos to her for holding on and standing by her HUSBAND until she couldn’t anymore. John will rot in hell. And Karma will find him and may God have Mercy on his soul for the disgusting things he has done. This is a time when people should be supporting her and shunning his stupid ass. Not many people fight for their marriage anymore. Sometimes people have to believe in their heart that they have done everything they could before they walk away. If you know her then love her and support her. If you know him, tell him what a POS he is and I hope he is ready to be taken down. #GameOver*****

Unregistered
    Freaking Liars!! He NEVER gave his wife around. She never went out. She WOULD NEVER do Anything disrespectful to him. If you knew her she was a Professional Dancer, she dances with everyone infront of Her Husband at PBA galas, Parties, Family Gatherings. That’s all BS. Your a ugly Fat girl that’s jealous of her or a Guy that she Shut Down! She has the utmost Respect for herself & for John. I have a great idea: call her and tell her what you think. After she rearranges your teeth she’ll walk away like the lady that she is. Disgusting that you guys would go on here and talk shit when everyone knows that he was fired for theft. Source close says he never took her to any of the MLB parties. He knew that she would get scooped up! Get your facts straight and grow up set.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Freaking Liars!! He NEVER gave his wife around. She never went out. She WOULD NEVER do Anything disrespectful to him. If you knew her she was a Professional Dancer, she dances with everyone infront of Her Husband at PBA galas, Parties, Family Gatherings. That’s all BS. Your a ugly Fat girl that’s jealous of her or a Guy that she Shut Down! She has the utmost Respect for herself & for John. I have a great idea: call her and tell her what you think. After she rearranges your teeth she’ll walk away like the lady that she is. Disgusting that you guys would go on here and talk shit when everyone knows that he was fired for theft. Source close says he never took her to any of the MLB parties. He knew that she would get scooped up! Get your facts straight and grow up set.
    We are impressed with your full court press Jenkins but we know the score. You yourself admit she dances with everyone. So there, suck on that moron.

Unregistered
    Since when does Dancing a crime with your husband preset a Crime. Good that Jenkins & his wife Are so envied by you people. Sorry that he has a loyal wife. Sorry that she’s hot. Sorry that nobody wants to dance with your wife LOL she’s a lady and she carries her self as such. Her only negative trait is sticking by his side.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Since when does Dancing a crime with your husband preset a Crime. Good that Jenkins & his wife Are so envied by you people. Sorry that he has a loyal wife. Sorry that she’s hot. Sorry that nobody wants to dance with your wife LOL she’s a lady and she carries her self as such. Her only negative trait is sticking by his side.
    I disagree. This may be news to you but women dance with their husbands not with everyone in the room. Dancing with any man, even in the presence of your husband makes you loose- or worse. Sorry they did not teach you that in the barn you were born in.

Unregistered
    Sorry that John is Such a Looser Her has his 33’s That can’t hold a candle to his wife on here talking smack about his life. The morals and the lack of respect if this guy has for women, his wife, his children, the department, ou that can’t hold a candle to his wife on here talking smack about his life. The morals and the lack of respect this guy has for women, his wife, his children, the department, OUR Union & himself is Disgusting. Everyone knows from the very beginning she has uplifted him even in the worst of times. Like when he’s is out with multiple cop haters and strippers and she covers for him. The zero 33 or Hefner he is with it was with OR Worst himself on here degrading the mother of his children speaks of volumes of him!! Karma comes full circle Lt. You are not Worthy.

Unregistered
    He is a pig. A zero. A slob. And a snake I agree with the previous. He would bury his own mother. He downgraded trust me

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast