Why did John Jenkins get fired from his old MLB gig? - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Unregistered
    You all realize that he sits with a $59 cigar ( paid for by our dues ) & logs onto this site talking g shit about stahl, David & anyone else at PBa to deflect his own stains. He doesn’t have the old timers fooled. We know his stick & the “Come Up” kissing Asses. We know what he has contributed to the road & police work NOTHING!!
    We know the party life style with Thugs & how he used that poor wife to raise kids as she was blinded by him for years. Yes we know the Truth. Reaping the Benefits of iyr dues ie Truck paid for by us for your outings.
    All one & the same Zeros

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You all realize that he sits with a $59 cigar ( paid for by our dues ) & logs onto this site talking g shit about stahl, David & anyone else at PBa to deflect his own stains. He doesn’t have the old timers fooled. We know his stick & the “Come Up” kissing Asses. We know what he has contributed to the road & police work NOTHING!!
    We know the party life style with Thugs & how he used that poor wife to raise kids as she was blinded by him for years. Yes we know the Truth. Reaping the Benefits of iyr dues ie Truck paid for by us for your outings.
    All one & the same Zeros
    Apparently he’s doing a great job then because his information about Stahl and Greenwell are spot on. Only someone from the inside could know all that accurate info

Unregistered
    At least somebody knows the truth that the whole time he smiled in their faces and did the whole silent campaign he was truly backstabbing them and setting himself up. That part is true that he does talk about them but then he does his lavish lunches and trips and breaks bread with them through hypocrite. He fits right in I saw his wife at the training barrel city oh my God! What does she see in him?

Unregistered
    Nothing!! She feels sorry for him! He is Done

Unregistered
    Finally who removed the blinders??

Unregistered
    Jenkins himself. He became so reckless and blatantly obvious. Apparently he and another PBA board guy were seen multiple times with various women. His recklessness caught up with him.
    But, as the saying goes: you don’t know what you really have until you lose it.
    In the end, was it worth being PBA Vice President in exchange for losing your family??? Depends on your values I Guess.
    Between hanging out with a coke head and the other shenanigans at the PBA Jenkins just got caught up in it

Unregistered

Well the Truth is Heard

For years my Buddy has been telling him not to let all this get to his head. I think he’s 10 years too late. Talk about a classy act. She’s made herself look stupid multiple times by staying with him and still stood by his side. That South District 33 & their spawn The wife helped raise. I thought was the last strike. Apparently now he has some young little thing he party’s with while he tells people “my wife is a 43” (Although she is no Dime I must say Jenkins downgraded ). But 4 kids and his wife of 20+ years and is now one of the most hated people on this department. I would gather it wasn’t worth it. And yes he has no values! Or that your reasoning he got promoted with the slick back door deal he did with smelly Stedman to get to the PBA no matter what angle you take it from the guys a worthless human being. You never know what you have until you lose it !

Unregistered
    Well somethings going on. The guy looks like a Zombie walking. Don’t know what she sees in him. She is a Hard worker, he is a Zero! Saw him at an Off a Duty, looks like Shriver’s ordeal made him STOP stealing funds! Go figure the 2 years he has been stealing from us. That facilitated lots of 33’s cash & trips. Let’s not forget the alcohol for his “Personal Stash”. Yes John it’s out! Not a secret anymore. All those MF that took my dues for years deserve to be exiled. PBAExit....No Confidence!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well somethings going on. The guy looks like a Zombie walking. Don’t know what she sees in him. She is a Hard worker, he is a Zero! Saw him at an Off a Duty, looks like Shriver’s ordeal made him STOP stealing funds! Go figure the 2 years he has been stealing from us. That facilitated lots of 33’s cash & trips. Let’s not forget the alcohol for his “Personal Stash”. Yes John it’s out! Not a secret anymore. All those MF that took my dues for years deserve to be exiled. PBAExit....No Confidence!!
    Come and get involved. That is how u get him out

Unregistered
    Time and please let me know when that entire team needs to be removed I need to get people in there that don’t give a crap about their paycheck for us and our needs as members

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345