Lt. My Daddy is Gone - Page 8
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The agency isn’t sinking, you stupid fukking redneck. It’s doing better than ever and leaving dumbazz hicks like you behind. Don’t blame the agency because you’re being left behind. Blame yourself for being a failure.
    Someone owns stock in Chapstick.

Unregistered
    This wannabe Hispanic redneck couldn’t wait to throw his cousin, the hot ex- CSI u dear the bus. And accusing her of being a disgrace to the family name. What the Lt. doesn’t realize is that he is the real disgrace to the family name. Riding with daddy’s coattails every step of the way. Well it looks like he is set for an eternity of night shifts. No worries, we’ll come wake you at the house when you’re needed, never!

Unregistered
    You act as if you’ve earned your position. Listen we all know that your barely made it out of High School, and certainly the academy.

Unregistered

Pathetic Promotional Process

I have to say, I was amazed, but yet not really surprised when I recently learned that Daddy the Iceman's son made Lt. already! Holy Crap! This kinda shit is what tears Agencies apart. In this day & age this should not be allowed to occur! I mean, I know for a fact that there are others who were/are much more deserving of that promotion....period!

It's basically Management 101 in every Leadership Class thats worth a shit! I can only think that CC probably feels that he needed to smooth over some of the rough edges that took occurred between him and Daddy Iceman shortly after he was anointed as Sheriff. Lets face it, it's totally BS politics at work....and just like the destructive nature of politics on our nation, so too has it long been damaging the very foundation at HCSO.

Unregistered
    I have to say, I was amazed, but yet not really surprised when I recently learned that Daddy the Iceman's son made Lt. already! Holy Crap! This kinda shit is what tears Agencies apart. In this day & age this should not be allowed to occur! I mean, I know for a fact that there are others who were/are much more deserving of that promotion....period!

It's basically Management 101 in every Leadership Class thats worth a shit! I can only think that CC probably feels that he needed to smooth over some of the rough edges that took occurred between him and Daddy Iceman shortly after he was anointed as Sheriff. Lets face it, it's totally BS politics at work....and just like the destructive nature of politics on our nation, so too has it long been damaging the very foundation at HCSO.
    You only recently figured this out? Where have you been?

Unregistered
    He would be stupid to turn down every benefit his father offered, despite everyone here rubbing his face in it. Let it go. My beef is with his father whom was so adamant our agency had integrity, then pulled the promotional stunt for his son. Once again, I have no heartburn for FD, there have been other family promotions over the years. Get of FD back.

Unregistered
    He would be stupid to turn down every benefit his father offered, despite everyone here rubbing his face in it. Let it go. My beef is with his father whom was so adamant our agency had integrity, then pulled the promotional stunt for his son. Once again, I have no heartburn for FD, there have been other family promotions over the years. Get of FD back.
    So your Daddy is running for Sheriff, maybe you’ll get off nights. Your family still has no use for you, but who cares. Hopefully your daughter isnt as challenged as you..

Unregistered
    Now you’ve crossed a line. Leave his family, especially his new born child out of this discussion. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Unregistered
    Again, as evident above we have anonymous snipers who aren’t adult enough to attack someone and afraid to say it to their face. Grow some and show up at the district he works in and confront him. No, you won’t do that, too chickenslit.
    Actually the actions of the people that work under him speak louder then words....the cold shoulder he receives from them says plenty...and he will never say anything about it..because he himself is too chickenshit to defend himself because he knows that his father left him in a very bad swampy position.

Unregistered
    Again, as evident above we have anonymous snipers who aren’t adult enough to attack someone and afraid to say it to their face. Grow some and show up at the district he works in and confront him. No, you won’t do that, too chickenslit.
    No the only chicken slit would be the lieutenant because he receives plenty of cold shoulders from the people in his platoon he doesn't have the balls to confront them because he knows that his father left him in a F up situation.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast