Lt. My Daddy is Gone - Page 6
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Such a great guy.. ahh nope, his family doesn’t have use for him at this point. So made Lt in 12 years let’s see what he does in-the next 13 now that daddy is gone

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Such a great guy.. ahh nope, his family doesn’t have use for him at this point. So made Lt in 12 years let’s see what he does in-the next 13 now that daddy is gone
    Ahh nothing just like he did in the first 12

Unregistered
    Daddy’s Boy !!!! We haven’t forgot you

Unregistered
    How is it his fault the he was promoted way beyond his means because his daddy took care of him. Too bad his FBI Academy spot got taken away from you. Probably good considering how you struggled in the Academy

Unregistered
    Daddy’s Boy !!!! We haven’t forgot you
    You haven’t forgot him? So fukcing what?! The real question is what are you gonna do about him? Nothing? You’re damn right, coward!

Unregistered
    This idiot barely made it out of the academy, but some how he makes a perfect score on all promotional exams.. hmmm

Unregistered
    You haven’t forgot him? So fukcing what?! The real question is what are you gonna do about him? Nothing? You’re damn right, coward!
    Other than ensure he spends the remainder of of his career as a midnight Lt nothing. I’d suspect that knowing how he has tarnished his father’s legacy by being a complete idiot is enough. Question is how long you gonna stay on your knees since he can do nothing for you, but get you a better 40 time.

Unregistered
    Other than ensure he spends the remainder of of his career as a midnight Lt nothing. I’d suspect that knowing how he has tarnished his father’s legacy by being a complete idiot is enough. Question is how long you gonna stay on your knees since he can do nothing for you, but get you a better 40 time.
    How are YOU going to ensure he stays on midnights? Specifically, please.

Unregistered
    How are YOU going to ensure he stays on midnights? Specifically, please.
    Not me my friend, it will be his piss poor attitude that ensures that.

Unregistered
    Not me my friend, it will be his piss poor attitude that ensures that.
    100% accurate when his daddy got fired and he lost his FBI Academy post, he showed his true colors. Why was he slotted to go as a terminal Lt.?

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast