Lt. My Daddy is Gone - Page 5
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    This guy isn’t smart enough to be a deputy let alone a supervisor

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes he was GIVEN, certainly never earned it. How does a guy who barley made it through the academy score perfect scores on all his promotional exams.. He is a horrible leader, he does nothing but bad mouth the agency..
    Definitely a Chad pick! Gotta look good for the constituents, at any cost!

Unregistered
    Definitely a Chad pick! Gotta look good for the constituents, at any cost!
    Not even close idiot

Unregistered
    Not even close idiot
    School me then sizzle chest!

Unregistered
    I'm not one to defend JD but let's be Frank here.

The fact is everyone who works here, EVERYONE, has someone or someones who can't stand them. The next promotion, the next specialty team pick, the next transfer will consist of people who someone can't stand. Whether it be personality conflicts, differing opinions, or different styles, everyone pisses someone, or more than one person off.

But the question needs to be, can do the job they are putting in for? Can this Lt. do a Lt.'s job? Regardless of who he's related to or buddy-buddy with, can he do a Lt.'s job? Can the next promoted Cpl. do a Cpl.'s job? The questions shouldn't be do they rub me the wrong way, or do I agree with their style?

If they can't do their assigned job, then that's a different story and we have something to talk about. Can JD so a Lt's job?

Unregistered

The fact is everyone who works here, EVERYONE, has someone or someones who can't stand them. The next promotion, the next specialty team pick, the next transfer will consist of people who someone can't stand. Whether it be personality conflicts, differing opinions, or different styles, everyone pisses someone, or more than one person off.

But the question needs to be, can do the job they are putting in for? Can this Lt. do a Lt.'s job? Regardless of who he's related to or buddy-buddy with, can he do a Lt.'s job? Can the next promoted Cpl. do a Cpl.'s job? The questions shouldn't be do they rub me the wrong way, or do I agree with their style?

If they can't do their assigned job, then that's a different story and we have something to talk about. Can JD so a Lt's job?
    Oh wow. You must be the mature adult trying to bring some intelligence to the discussion. You’re really something special. STFU.

Unregistered

It's FD. Not JD.

Unregistered
    It's FD. Not JD.
    F. DeLuna?

Unregistered
    F. DeLuna?
    LT whose dad was the Chief

Unregistered
    LT whose dad was the Chief