Lt. My Daddy is Gone - Page 3
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So then go do it, go tell him to his face. Since your retired there are no ramifications. We will all hear about it and know what a badace you are. However, I hold steadfast to the belief that You Won’t Say It To His Face. He works tonight, go make history. Badace Keyboard Sniper.
    Further more, while your bussing your ass hoping and praying that you can make it to see retirement, I’ll be home chilling and collecting my $$.

Unregistered
    Unlike you who is no doubt a ***** and a person of a light bright complexion, there ain’t a soul at the Sheriff’s Office that I fear.
    Yet you post as an anonymous pu$$y. LoL. Let me guess, you’re going to tell us how bench 495 for sets of 20 next.

Unregistered
    Again this guy is worthless, and when he is told he hasn’t earned his way what the F is he goin to do. Tell me how to grill a brisket.

Unregistered
    Lazy and worthless

Unregistered
    Knew you wouldn’t do it.

Unregistered
    Knew you wouldn’t do it.
    Naw ***** I’m at home chilling enjoying my retirement. I don’t have anything to prove to a *****. Fact remains I’ll tell you and whoever else that didn’t earn shit in the agency what the facts are. I don’t have to come on SO property to do that. However, I’ll meet you and whoever else anywhere in the county and express my opinion. After doing so, I’ll dare you and whoever else to do something about it. Now enough with this childish shit. Either name the place and come. If need be I’ll name the place and you pick the day. Make sure your off duty so you can’t fall back on that gun and badge.

Unregistered
    Yet you post as an anonymous pu$$y. LoL. Let me guess, you’re going to tell us how bench 495 for sets of 20 next.
    Tell you what partner, you can name the day and I’ll name the place and we can meet up. Then I can show you just how much of a pu$$y I am. Make sure that your off duty, so you can’t fall back on the gun and badge. Lastly, don’t think the “I was in fear of my life” shit will work. So I’m done entertaining the bs. If you are so real, take advantage of this opportunity to prove how hard you are. Balls in your court.

Unregistered
    Tell you what partner, you can name the day and I’ll name the place and we can meet up. Then I can show you just how much of a pu$$y I am. Make sure that your off duty, so you can’t fall back on the gun and badge. Lastly, don’t think the “I was in fear of my life” shit will work. So I’m done entertaining the bs. If you are so real, take advantage of this opportunity to prove how hard you are. Balls in your court.
    If I named a place and time how would I find you anonymous pu$$y? Your the self declared take no prisoners bad ass who isn’t afraid of anyone. You have to be the one who says who you are, when and where you’ll be to take on all challengers so we all can pull up and you can kick box everyone to sleep like you see in the movies. LOL. WHAT A FAKE LOSER. SCARED EVEN IN RETIREMENT PU$$Y

Unregistered
    Balls in your court.
    .....and my balls are in your mouth partner!

Unregistered
    Discuss your observations. Stop the name calling. No one is meeting up with anyone anywhere. These last few posts make us all, both sides, look bad. No one is fighting over stupid job politics. Back to the discussion. The KoolAid drinkers have a right to their opinions just like we. The name calling and bully behavior they display is to be expected. That is why we have the problems that we do with this agency and why we are here posting our observation.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast