Lt. My Daddy is Gone - Page 2
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Don't come to this site then. Why come here to try to discredit us? You know good and well the purpose of this site.
    For losers like you to moan and cry, while never admitting your lack of career advancement is solely because of your own shortcomings.

Unregistered
    I feel that its not mainly FD’s expedited promotional process that pissses everyone off. Although rightfully so to be pisssed. There are plenty of damn good sgts that should be lieutenants and this kid passes them. Anyway, I feel its how his dad was so fukking hard on us and destroyed so many careers over petty crashes and petty things only to be a piece of shiit hypocrite and push his son so fast up the chain. This is why our deputies have turned on this agency. Because it has destroyed its own credibility. Only a few post here, but I promise you this. For every one that posts here, 50 feel the same way. I know it because I see it and hear it everyday. Especially by the ones that bit their tongues for so many years and said their peace just before resigning.

Unregistered
    I have no argument about that. The ones that come here and bash him, and blame him for the actions of others is cowardly. Blame him because he promoted quickly? That is not his fault nor problem. Put yourself in his shoes a little bit.

Unregistered
    Again, as evident above we have anonymous snipers who aren’t adult enough to attack someone and afraid to say it to their face. Grow some and show up at the district he works in and confront him. No, you won’t do that, too chickenslit.
    He’s heard it all before Fan Boy. How about this which part isn’t true?? He’s perfect exams scores? Which part?
    He will remain easy to find on midnights for a very long time.

Unregistered
    I have no argument about that. The ones that come here and bash him, and blame him for the actions of others is cowardly. Blame him because he promoted quickly? That is not his fault nor problem. Put yourself in his shoes a little bit.
    I don’t think anyone is blaming him, just clearly stating he is not deserving. He is and has always been an ****y a$$, now that his daddy is gone let’s see what he can do on his own, maybe earn something. Maybe be loyal to the guy his Daddy hand picked to be sheriff.

Unregistered
    True it isn’t his fault that he got pushed up the ranks by his Dad. But when his competency level doesn’t match is rank, that is his fault.

Unregistered
    True it isn’t his fault that he got pushed up the ranks by his Dad. But when his competency level doesn’t match is rank, that is his fault.
    Amen!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Again, as evident above we have anonymous snipers who aren’t adult enough to attack someone and afraid to say it to their face. Grow some and show up at the district he works in and confront him. No, you won’t do that, too chickenslit.
    Come on man, use some common ****ing sense. No one is afraid of Felipe’s punk ass. As soon as someone said something to him he would take the punk ass way out and try and write the person up for insubordination. Just like most of the punk ass leaders would do in the agency if someone professionally told them that they are subpar leaders. But my being retired I would gladly tell Felipe that he did nothing special to get his little rank and I would patiently wait for his ass to say something slick, so I could send him off with his balls snipped. All those so called leaders are nothing without a gun and a badge. Take this job away and most would be afraid of their shadows.

Unregistered
    So then go do it, go tell him to his face. Since your retired there are no ramifications. We will all hear about it and know what a badace you are. However, I hold steadfast to the belief that You Won’t Say It To His Face. He works tonight, go make history. Badace Keyboard Sniper.

Unregistered
    So then go do it, go tell him to his face. Since your retired there are no ramifications. We will all hear about it and know what a badace you are. However, I hold steadfast to the belief that You Won’t Say It To His Face. He works tonight, go make history. Badace Keyboard Sniper.
    First off dumb ass, I’m not going to District II at midnight to tell him shit, but I’ll gladly meet him anywhere in the county when he is off duty so he can’t be a ***** and fall back on his position and try to have me arrested when I hurt his feelings. Unlike you who is no doubt a ***** and a person of a light bright complexion, there ain’t a soul at the Sheriff’s Office that I fear. I had balls before I ever had a job wearing a uniform. Matter fact why don’t you stop ridding his **** and being his mouth piece.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast