Lt. My Daddy is Gone - Page 12
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Because you and everyone else with a smidgen of a brain know darn well that it is impossible for any honest deputy to walk into a high ranking supervisors office and just say "let me tell you what a POS I think you are" and not be immediately suspended and/or terminated! The answer to your foolish statement is so very clear, that there is little doubt that you must be one of these supervisors whose pen would be out of ink before the the person who confronted you was even done talking! Thats why this site exists and we all know it!
    Exactly. That’s because the administration are cowards. The only power they have is their little rank and if you take that away they are nothing.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Exactly. That’s because the administration are cowards. The only power they have is their little rank and if you take that away they are nothing.
    This is a common HCSO trend in general. Our issues are far bigger that just one major making us do thing out of fear. We are the scapegoats and punching bags for society and the sacrificial lamb meat shields for our leaders.

As much as I absolutely HATE saying this, STFU and QUIT guy was right all along. Its the only solution. Our voices are worthless. Leaving is the only way to end this misery.

Unregistered
    FD... you miss your daddy. How does it feel to know no one respects you, and to know that you have EARNED NOTHING AT THIS OFFICE.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112