Lt. My Daddy is Gone - Page 4
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Discuss your observations. Stop the name calling. No one is meeting up with anyone anywhere. These last few posts make us all, both sides, look bad. No one is fighting over stupid job politics. Back to the discussion. The KoolAid drinkers have a right to their opinions just like we. The name calling and bully behavior they display is to be expected. That is why we have the problems that we do with this agency and why we are here posting our observation.
    I agree with you totally. Your absolutely right the kool aide drinkers aren’t worth the time or effort. I just hope the hard workers in the agency make it to their retirement. There is life after the Sheriff’s Office. I think if more retirees spoke up about the job conditions that they left behind, more positive changes could occur.

Unregistered
    Discuss your observations. Stop the name calling. No one is meeting up with anyone anywhere. These last few posts make us all, both sides, look bad. No one is fighting over stupid job politics. Back to the discussion. The KoolAid drinkers have a right to their opinions just like we. The name calling and bully behavior they display is to be expected. That is why we have the problems that we do with this agency and why we are here posting our observation.
    What you going to do about it pu$$y?

Unregistered
    You are the one introducing violence and name calling into this thread and many other threads. Everyone else is explaining an observation they made about a person. What do they have to gain by lying? Isn't that interesting? Could it be a coincidence that the pro HCSO Kool Aid drinkers are the ones that exhibit the abusive bully behavior? Maybe our posts that expose the gravy train riders threaten that cushy job position you have?

Resorting to name calling is what a child does.

Unregistered
    What I'm going to do is keep on posting. Every day. Everything I see at the agency that is unfair. Posted here. Forever.

Keep in mind that most people knew nothing of leoaffairs until the lawsuit years ago. It was free advertisement. Posts quadrupled after that. I hope it happens again. For all the archived posts to come out. For posts to quadruple again. To answer your question.... I'm already doing it. Correction... We are doing it. All while people continually resign. All while you try so hard to hurt our feelings and puck fights.... All for nothing.

Unregistered
    What I'm going to do is keep on posting. Every day. Everything I see at the agency that is unfair. Posted here. Forever.

Keep in mind that most people knew nothing of leoaffairs until the lawsuit years ago. It was free advertisement. Posts quadrupled after that. I hope it happens again. For all the archived posts to come out. For posts to quadruple again. To answer your question.... I'm already doing it. Correction... We are doing it. All while people continually resign. All while you try so hard to hurt our feelings and puck fights.... All for nothing.
    I hope it does too. I love reading your miserable posts. Nothing like telling the world everyday what a loser you are. #winning

Unregistered
    Are you effing kidding me? are you nine years old? WAAAAAHHHH "that's not fair!!!"

Life is not fair dood. Kids get cancer and die. Wonderful people get killed in car accidentals by somebody else's fault every day. GET the fook over your self pity. If you are not happy, make changes until you are. That is on you.

Unregistered
    The truth is this he is worthless and should be a deputy and not an Lt.

Unregistered
    Are you effing kidding me? are you nine years old? WAAAAAHHHH "that's not fair!!!"

Life is not fair dood. Kids get cancer and die. Wonderful people get killed in car accidentals by somebody else's fault every day. GET the fook over your self pity. If you are not happy, make changes until you are. That is on you.
    Thats right! 100%!! Fairness is THE MOST important thing when it come to an employee’s opinion about their company. Not pay and not benefits. Especially not the fancy toys. Their are massive movements on equality alone. Look at all the efforts put into “diversity”. However, FAIRNESS, its at the core of all those things and in now way mastered by this agency. That is where it FAILS! How do the highest paid employees here have zero contact with criminal and the court system? How is it that the deputies that are in the most danger and at the highest risk for PTSD and other issues due to police work are staffed the least?? Why do the ones doing to core functions go home late? If that needs to be, then why are they not rewarded later with advancement to better areas??? Talk to everyone that has resigned in the past 6 months, past years, past 5 years. Ask them if they felt the agency was fair. I know fairness is not a guarantee and the world is not fair, but this agency takes it to a level far beyond tolerable. That is why so many have turned on the agency and quit. Don't you see that? Do you even work here? How are you not in a position to see it if you work here???

Unregistered
    Our own pride keep us from standing up for ourselves. Cops have a terrible habit of not knowing how to verbally defend themselves unless its against a criminal. Because the sheep we protect expect us to love our jobs and we do not want to accept it when this job goes sour. Anyone with a job and a brain would understand that this is not a job that is conducive with positivity and enjoyment. However, the sheep judge us, watch too much TV, and do not understand, so we hide those feelings. Not to mention, the very sheep we protect secretly enjoy seeing us fall. We need to learn to go to the core of how we feel. The way I see it, is this LT was given a safe and mentally sustainable career path away from the destructive over exposure. Which is less taxing on the mind? 30 years on patrol? Or a fast track to LT in ten years then 20 in a command position? Its that simple. Its not about wanting what someone else has. Its about him being looked out for. We want to be looked out for. We want this job to be sustainable for 30 years.... For EVERYONE.

Unregistered
    Our own pride keep us from standing up for ourselves. Cops have a terrible habit of not knowing how to verbally defend themselves unless its against a criminal. Because the sheep we protect expect us to love our jobs and we do not want to accept it when this job goes sour. Anyone with a job and a brain would understand that this is not a job that is conducive with positivity and enjoyment. However, the sheep judge us, watch too much TV, and do not understand, so we hide those feelings. Not to mention, the very sheep we protect secretly enjoy seeing us fall. We need to learn to go to the core of how we feel. The way I see it, is this LT was given a safe and mentally sustainable career path away from the destructive over exposure. Which is less taxing on the mind? 30 years on patrol? Or a fast track to LT in ten years then 20 in a command position? Its that simple. Its not about wanting what someone else has. Its about him being looked out for. We want to be looked out for. We want this job to be sustainable for 30 years.... For EVERYONE.
    Yes he was GIVEN, certainly never earned it. How does a guy who barley made it through the academy score perfect scores on all his promotional exams.. He is a horrible leader, he does nothing but bad mouth the agency..

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast