Plain odor - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Plain odor

Unregistered
    How does plain odor work now in the residence halls? and explained to the RA's?

Unregistered
    The new guy's use the line "I wasn't born last night" and try to act hard. That's how lol. I know you got .01 grams of weed! Don't make me get a warrant! Lmao

Unregistered
    Only at this PD, is arresting for a marijuana seed or flakes found the big arrest for the day and has taken over the arrest of officers hiding and jumping out of the bushes to catch them with underage alcohol possession. If you have ever worked on a real PD, not a campus PD, you will be far too busy to even mess with that kind of petty stuff. It is almost embarrassing. But it has made heroes here and has even gotten some of them promoted ya?.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The new guy's use the line "I wasn't born last night" and try to act hard. That's how lol. I know you got .01 grams of weed! Don't make me get a warrant! Lmao
    Those kind of warrants and the " Direct File" used her is a joke. It is laughed at by the SAO, and makes this PD look bad.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Only at this PD, is arresting for a marijuana seed or flakes found the big arrest for the day and has taken over the arrest of officers hiding and jumping out of the bushes to catch them with underage alcohol possession. If you have ever worked on a real PD, not a campus PD, you will be far too busy to even mess with that kind of petty stuff. It is almost embarrassing. But it has made heroes here and has even gotten some of them promoted ya?.
    Yeah, your right... because at other “real” police departments, rookies are so busy looking for real crime that they just wind test all that small stuff lol.

Unregistered
    Other departments don't have to look for real crime they are dispatched to it

Unregistered
    What if you are super ****y and arrogant, have less than 1 year on and in your mind have already done everything a TPD, HCSO, NYPD and LAPD officer has done?

Unregistered
    Hey dont park in Judys spot and everything will be ok

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12