Plain odor
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Plain odor

Unregistered

Plain odor

Oh no, what are the stat kids going to do now? Looks like it’s time to start doing actual police work that requires an IQ above room temperature. Good luck folks.

Unregistered
    According to the passalong today, looks like someone never got the memo. I bet it was the superstar that doesn’t care about what supervisors tell him since he’s leaving anyway.

Unregistered
    Oh dear lord... what are the night shift superstars that only patrol zone 5 going to do now??? I guess sit in lots and pout all night

Unregistered
    Wondering what the new young hot shots hired there are going to do once the marijuana sticks are eventually legalized. No arrest stats on the college kids.

Unregistered
    No more drug dogs for us lol. As always, Go Bulls!!

Unregistered
    Keep it up superstar! Your name will soon be attached to a case law.

Unregistered
    You can always turn a medical call with a 17 year old who got drunk for the first time into a "drug investigation" and waste hours of your time.

Unregistered
    It's all about arresting the college kids up for getting high or drunk, why else would you take this job here?

Unregistered
    I like the people that avoid paper calls. Real class act

Unregistered
    APAD's and written warnings are the makings of an "officer of the year" here . Go git em fellas!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast