The FOP is weak
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The FOP is weak

Unregistered

The FOP is weak

How’s my driving bumper stickers on marked units?!?! Really?!?!

Unregistered

We will be laughed at and be the brunt of jokes

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How’s my driving bumper stickers on marked units?!?! Really?!?!
    They are blaming Oates, said it was his idea and his going away present. 🎶🎵 M.I.C.K.E.Y M.O.U.S.E🎶🎶🎶🎶 . LOOK the FOP IS an expensive reoccurring pizza party where the board members get paid vacations and perks $$...... while they let your labor complaints linger on forever with no resolution . The argument can be made that some of them are detached to the chiefs office to smooth things out for them. 🎶

Unregistered
    We are going to be a laughing stock.... this is going to have parallels to donut jokes. This is one of THE MOST STUPID things ever. This has to have been a civilian who thought this up. This has to be a cop hater or just a complete moron

Unregistered
    Thanks to who ever thought of these stickers.

Now that I have one on mine, I stop at EVERY RED LIGHT until Green, signal at every corner where a left or right turn is needed, travel at 10 to 15 MPH down every side street 25 on main roads.

what Mr Citizen ? Your home is currently being burglarized ? The intruder is still in your home ? You are hiding in your closet?

well sir we will get there when we get there. Must watch our driving. Is it safer now for you all ? I hope so. I am on the way !

Unregistered
    Mr. President, in case you haven’t noticed your the “old administration” had the “new administration as part of the ADMINISTRATION. Stop blaming Oats for stuff you are just taking on the chin like the bumper stickers and this stupid shift bid. Stop being the chiefs door mat.

Unregistered
    So basically the Manager runs the police department now and not Ricky. Oates thought it was a bad idea so he waited till he left. And yes, the FOP is weak.

Unregistered
    Mr. President, in case you haven’t noticed your the “old administration” had the “new administration as part of the ADMINISTRATION. Stop blaming Oats for stuff you are just taking on the chin like the bumper stickers and this stupid shift bid. Stop being the chiefs door mat.
    So basically from what I read on Kevin’s email was that it was Oates idea. Wait. What?!?! Isn’t he retired? Time to have the media research how much this is costing taxpayers and what private company got the contract. BTW this should of been researched by the FOP a while ago. Kevin needs to stop sucking ass. They need to suck ours after the last 5 years of dealing with the AOC of police Chief and his worthless sidekick COS.

Unregistered
    While I think that the stickers are the dumbest idea ever, You are putting the blame on the wrong people. Unfortunately like most sheep, you have a misconception of what a union can and can not do. Is the sticker a violation of your contract? No. Is it a violation of your Garrity or 119? Nope. Sooo...?

Unregistered
    The city pays for the car it’s the city’s car they can put what they want on it and so what. Don’t drive like a NASCAR driver and you won’t get a call. Or drive your own car and see how that works out for you. My god the shit some people complain about here floors me.

Unregistered
    The city pays for the car it’s the city’s car they can put what they want on it and so what. Don’t drive like a NASCAR driver and you won’t get a call. Or drive your own car and see how that works out for you. My god the shit some people complain about here floors me.
    Thanks Ernie. How’s that UC plate?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast