Shut down - Page 2
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Shut down

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Your an ssshole, you would of done it anyway.
    No actually, you idiots thrown on us by the governor caused this by playing politics and making bad arrests. You are the epitome of azzholes.

We know every arrest of a deputy from now until you leave will be questionable at a minimum and probably just as unlawful as the last five have been.
    I’ve been doing this for a long time and these things have a way of coming back and biting you in the azz.

Unregistered
    Your an ssshole, you would of done it anyway.
    You're a bootlick.

Unregistered
    You're a bootlick.
    It’s probably one of the assholes they wanded up in here.

Unregistered
    I completely understand your frustration as well. What is sickening, is the current mood among deputies. I hate to say it, but for most it is business as usual. No anger, no outrage, nothing. The ass suckers are still sucking ass and the command staff will tell you that "the SAO is just following the law."

They can all go to hell. I'll take my time going to any and all calls that I am dispatched to.
    As you should
    every day, administration shuts down funded positions in the jail
    because of an agreement between administration and the union..funded positions
    **** off admin and union..the blood is on your hands

Unregistered
    Ive been hanging out under the same tree since the Peraza shooting. I just handle my calls.
    Ive killed the grass with my engine heat and it will never grow back lol. Made a promise to myself not to do anything above what I need to do cause remember you are just a number in this shithole of a County.
    I'll have what he's having.

Unregistered
    If you haven’t already, only respond to the calls you are dispatched too and request a backup. Do nothing else. No tickets, no jump outs, and no FI’s.
    NOTHING

Let crime run rampant in this county until they listen to us and stop arresting cops for bullshit.

Specialized units shut down. **** Broward County and this spineless command staff at BSO.
    Spineless is right, the most spineless in the PSB collectively I’ve ever seen here.

Unregistered

It's always us against them

In this agency. It's always us against the bosses. It will never change.

Unregistered
    In this agency. It's always us against the bosses. It will never change.
    Yes but this is different. We need to file the federal lawsuits, the very second these sh!t arrests get beaten like we all know they will. Everyone responsible for this need to answer for it. This will no longer be tolerated.

Unregistered
    The union needs another need confidence vote. The idea was for the governor to fix this mess, not make things worse. He’s made things much worse.

Unregistered
    I completely understand your frustration as well. What is sickening, is the current mood among deputies. I hate to say it, but for most it is business as usual. No anger, no outrage, nothing. The ass suckers are still sucking ass and the command staff will tell you that "the SAO is just following the law."

They can all go to hell. I'll take my time going to any and all calls that I am dispatched to.
    Amen to that bro.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast