Shut down - Page 15
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Shut down

Unregistered
    The putrid Parkland response becomes more and more understandable. Where did BSO find all these grousing racist snowflake prima donna puzzies!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ive been hanging out under the same tree since the Peraza shooting. I just handle my calls.
    Ive killed the grass with my engine heat and it will never grow back lol. Made a promise to myself not to do anything above what I need to do cause remember you are just a number in this shithole of a County.

Unregistered
    Radio is very quiet in district 11. Both area 1 and 2. Keep up the silent protest. When your zone partner does something proactive please remind him or her how important it is to stand united and watch this county burn.

Unregistered
    Your Momma takes it in the rump you POS!
    Your Daddy takes it in the rump you pathetic scum

Unregistered
    Your Daddy takes it in the rump you pathetic scum
    Eat sh*t and blow me you NO good racist A$$hole.
    Heard your mammy likes to be gangbanged? Tell her we down with that and I will give her a call!

Unregistered
    The putrid Parkland response becomes more and more understandable. Where did BSO find all these grousing racist snowflake prima donna puzzies!
    Nope dont work in Parkland and still chilling under my same tree. Sat on my hood last night enjoying the nice fresh air...okay polluted air... with not a care in the world. Handled a few calls and some 94’s and gonna call it a night. Be safe my brother’s and sister’s!

Unregistered
    Nope dont work in Parkland and still chilling under my same tree. Sat on my hood last night enjoying the nice fresh air...okay polluted air... with not a care in the world. Handled a few calls and some 94’s and gonna call it a night. Be safe my brother’s and sister’s!
    I like this guy/girl and would be your zone partner anyday, got some extra room under that tree???

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    eat sh*t and blow me you no good racist a$$hole.
    Heard your mammy likes to be gangbanged? Tell her we down with that and i will give her a call!
    lol, "racist"...get ****ed

Unregistered

Good morning

I said good morning and you will respect me and answer me.
    Now get back to work the shut down is over

Unregistered
    I said good morning and you will respect me and answer me.
    Now get back to work the shut down is over

Unregistered
    Can you all send this memo to the Deerfield rookies? Even after loosing one of their own they already getting on foot pursuits on their first day back to work. It’s Unbelievable their sergeant allows this and even gets involved.

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast