Shut down - Page 12
Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Shut down

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Broward County residents pay attention. The State Attorney amd this command are not backing your local law enforcement.

Consequently, you need to take steps to defend yourselves and your families from criminals. Get a gun and a mean azz dog that bites, preferably a Rottweiler. A German Shepard, or a Pit Bull.

Lock your doors and be vigilant, the wrong people are in charge of Broward County right now.
    Folks you need to cover each other right now. All you deputies have is each other right now.

Unregistered
    Hey Andy Polyp and Adelstein. Keep sticking your nose into things you know nothing about and this is what you get. Your hypocritical fake assed white guilt resulted in putting this filthy Temporary failure in office. And youre trying to get him elected... Shame... Dont call us. Well call you. Not!

Unregistered

Hmmm morons

The detail office has shut down, must be nice. We the deputies pay their salaries we should demand they return to work.
    We should do a freedom of info request to see if the detail office people put in leave slips for the time they took off today?

Unregistered
    Still sitting under my tree saw three squirrels playing today, it was very entertaining. Think I will go to 7-11 and get me a big gulp on the arm.
    Last night I was still under the same tree just listening to the sounds of Nature. Might watch some movies tonight or clean my unit? Wont be doing any damn POLICE WORK that’s for sure!!

Unregistered
    Last night I was still under the same tree just listening to the sounds of Nature. Might watch some movies tonight or clean my unit? Wont be doing any damn POLICE WORK that’s for sure!!
    **** cleaning the unit

Unregistered
    The entire shift is sitting in the district parking lot. I love it

Unregistered
    The detail office has shut down, must be nice. We the deputies pay their salaries we should demand they return to work.
    Don't be a dumbazz, all nonessential personnel at the PSB and D5 were told to go home today because of the water leak. Besides if we're in shutdown mode why not everybody? Then nothing really gets done!

Unregistered
    The entire shift is sitting in the district parking lot. I love it
    You just described every single district.

Unregistered
    You just described every single district.
    it's like free Slurpee day at BSO. Everyday is 7/11 at 7/11!

Unregistered
    How are you going to meet a young person and show him you're a good guy with that kind of attitude?

https://twitter.com/browardsheriff/s...15305193754625

I myself prefer going right for the old adage of just shooting, pepper spraying, choking, punching, tazing, and asping everybody I meet.

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast