Shut down - Page 10
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Shut down

Unregistered

PLEASE share whatever your smoking unless it's a one eyed willie!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Everybody on here talking about a shut down is a coward and never should've been a cop. Period.
    Aw wwwww feelings hurt snowflake? I suppose your the Audie Murphy of LEOs! LMFA!

Unregistered

Reap what you ........

Who do you think you're hurting? Do you think your shutdown negatively impacts any of these people? NO! Have some integrity and do your job. or quit. But don't be a pu$$y and be true to your oath.
    Yes it does negatively impact them because the voters are watching. They started this, they made these bad arrests, they made their bed, now let them lay in it.

Oh and integrity is backing your guys when they do their job, not running with your tail between your legs.

Going out and being proactive right now is a suicide mission that will cost you your freedom. Refusing to do that has nothing to do with integrity and everything to do with being smart.

Unregistered
    Aw wwwww feelings hurt snowflake? I suppose your the Audie Murphy of LEOs! LMFA!
    No it’s a moron in command who didn’t have the guts to stop this before it got out of control. Who didn’t have the guts to say we’re not going to make arrests of deputies without probable cause. Period.

Well, guess what? It’s too late now. You guys set this sh!t in motion by sitting back and not speaking out against this. And I can assure you the harder you push the more resistance you will get right now. The rank and file are pizzed.

You can’t have it both ways dummies.

Unregistered
    Who do you think you're hurting? Do you think your shutdown negatively impacts any of these people? NO! Have some integrity and do your job. or quit. But don't be a pu$$y and be true to your oath.
    Still sitting under my tree saw three squirrels playing today, it was very entertaining. Think I will go to 7-11 and get me a big gulp on the arm.

Unregistered
    Still sitting under my tree saw three squirrels playing today, it was very entertaining. Think I will go to 7-11 and get me a big gulp on the arm.
    Three squirrels, sweet bro.

Unregistered

Scuba Steve

We left D54 roll call the other day laughing at the Capt and XO. You don’t have our backs, we ain’t got yours. Let the place burn to the ground. One call at a time boys and girls

Unregistered
    Way to stick together guys. When you stick together you can have a voice. United we stand, Divided we fall. BSO command had dividing us down to a science over the years. But not anymore. No more never again!

They will listen or we can continue this insanity till hell freezes over. Seriously. We will have a voice from here on out, and understand, every single one of these bad arrests, will be answered affirmatively with Lawsuits in Federal court where this is no limit on damages.

Unregistered
    No worries

Buzz is that one of the ranches hillbillies is filing to run a 'law and order' campaign on the 2020 republican ticket and funding it themselves. Imagine that debate; Jethro vs: TT Just when you think the circus tent is full.....

Unregistered
    Three squirrels, sweet bro.
    And you want 3%, 4%, 5%? Disgusting and pathetic losers. Paid for what? This is exactly why some in the public hate us. Thanks. Good job, d1@k!

Unregistered
    And you want 3%, 4%, 5%? Disgusting and pathetic losers. Paid for what? This is exactly why some in the public hate us. Thanks. Good job, d1@k!
    You’re suck a puzzy, God, is that all you’re worried about. Go s&ck some d!ck.

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast