Shut down
Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Shut down

Unregistered

Shut down

If you haven’t already, only respond to the calls you are dispatched too and request a backup. Do nothing else. No tickets, no jump outs, and no FI’s.
    NOTHING

Let crime run rampant in this county until they listen to us and stop arresting cops for bullshit.

Specialized units shut down. **** Broward County and this spineless command staff at BSO.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you haven’t already, only respond to the calls you are dispatched too and request a backup. Do nothing else. No tickets, no jump outs, and no FI’s.
    NOTHING

Let crime run rampant in this county until they listen to us and stop arresting cops for bullshit.

Specialized units shut down. **** Broward County and this spineless command staff at BSO.
    I completely understand your frustration, but slow downs never work. You go full enforcement. Everybody goes! Every prisoner needs medical attention (which you can't deny). Make sure the arresting deputy needs medical attention too (tie up the useless command staff with workerman comp paperwork). Suspended licenses and tow truck must respond. Every call requires an alpha. You can't get in trouble for doing your job. You can lose your job for conducting a slow down or sick out. And when all the zone units are all 10-6 and a violent domestic or a shooting call comes out, eight ball head Temporary Tony can pick up the call and officer Z can respond from the Carolina's as Tones 10-94.

Unregistered
    I completely understand your frustration as well. What is sickening, is the current mood among deputies. I hate to say it, but for most it is business as usual. No anger, no outrage, nothing. The ass suckers are still sucking ass and the command staff will tell you that "the SAO is just following the law."

They can all go to hell. I'll take my time going to any and all calls that I am dispatched to.

Unregistered
    I completely understand your frustration as well. What is sickening, is the current mood among deputies. I hate to say it, but for most it is business as usual. No anger, no outrage, nothing. The ass suckers are still sucking ass and the command staff will tell you that "the SAO is just following the law."

They can all go to hell. I'll take my time going to any and all calls that I am dispatched to.
    You aren't alone. Everyone handles stress and anger differently, but trust me, you are in good company. But to that end. Smoke a cigar, hug your kids, bang your wife and girlfriend on the same day.... just dont let this place eat you up.

Unregistered
    You aren't alone. Everyone handles stress and anger differently, but trust me, you are in good company. But to that end. Smoke a cigar, hug your kids, bang your wife and girlfriend on the same day.... just dont let this place eat you up.
    Thanks for listening. God bless.

Unregistered

Ive been hanging out under the same tree since the Peraza shooting. I just handle my calls.
    Ive killed the grass with my engine heat and it will never grow back lol. Made a promise to myself not to do anything above what I need to do cause remember you are just a number in this shithole of a County.

Unregistered
    Ive been hanging out under the same tree since the Peraza shooting. I just handle my calls.
    Ive killed the grass with my engine heat and it will never grow back lol. Made a promise to myself not to do anything above what I need to do cause remember you are just a number in this shithole of a County.
    The fake liberal garbage have worked hard at turning Broward into a DC or Detroit. It's hard to comprehend why one would want to turn their own yard into Harlem. But they have. And I wouldn't be buying any real estate over here because once people realize browards all about jungle boogie, property values will plummet.

Unregistered
    There was a time when despised guys like you. But I now can honestly say I stand with you united against this corrupt command and a corrupt SAO. I’m not doing anything I’m not dispatched to. Arrests some more of us with no PC you scumbags!!!!!

Unregistered
    I will consider and presume any arrest of a deputy made by BSO from this point forward to be invalid and most likely illegal.

Unregistered
    Your an ssshole, you would of done it anyway.

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast