Happy Independence Day no thanks to the PBA

Unregistered

Happy Independence Day no thanks to the PBA

The PBA did nothing to help the colonists gain their independence from England. They don’t care about America.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The PBA did nothing to help the colonists gain their independence from England. They don’t care about America.
    Both statements are very true

Unregistered
    Just saw Stahl at a BBQ in Black Point Park hanging with some Good Ole’ Boys and Girls. He must have drunk posted the above comment to mock those calling for the PBA to be fired.

Unregistered
    Just saw Stahl at a BBQ in Black Point Park hanging with some Good Ole’ Boys and Girls. He must have drunk posted the above comment to mock those calling for the PBA to be fired.
    I saw him too, we actually did a Fireball shot straight from the handle before I went back to my picnic area

Unregistered
    Stahl/Greenwell derangement syndrome (SGDS) is a derogatory term for criticism or negative reactions to the PBA President and VP that are irrational , fake and have little regard towards their actual positions or actions taken. Resulting from severe anger of losing 100s of thousands of dollars of income by John, Blanca and Pablo manifested in repeated boring blog posts.

Unregistered
    Bro do u guys have anything else to discuss other than stupid PBA?

Unregistered
    Let me start by say we ain’t bros. Do what you wish and I’ll do as I wish. Don’t read it if it bothers you in some way.