Hialeah Moved to Troop K

Dingdong85

Hialeah Moved to Troop K

Wow! Ladies and gentlemen Hialeah has definitely moved to Troop K. Recently, our fellow K trooper invited a driver into his little piece of highway for an unknown traffic violation. Yes, apparently troopers are allowed to own certain parts of the highway. If you have any further questions, please feel free to follow up with Trooper Del Sol and Pichi boy. He seems to have a solid grasp on the process. He owns a large part of the Turnpike. Even tough, he does not collect any revenue. So, yes, it is an interesting situation. It cannot get anymore hood than that. Mi Pichi Boy, relax. Take a chill pill. Remember, you are doing this for 38k a year. I’m just glad my troop is not the source of this public humiliation. Maj Dellapietra might have sustained an aneurism if this was Troop E. Way to go guys! My troop is actually out of the hot seat for a few minutes. Therefore, remember if you wish to own any part of the turnpike, feel free to call these two troopers. Troop E has yet to have named a liaison, but once they do, you should be able to own part of 826 without any problems. But, hurry, they might run out quickly. Lmfao Even America TV got the video. Hialeah, caballero!

Unregistered
    Yo soy de Hialeah papi and this Turnpike is mine😂😂😂 😮 please Tell me that’s not a Florida State Trooper

Unregistered
    This is an embarrassment for The Florida Highway Patrol. I hold the supervisor responsible for not reviewing this Trooper’s videos on a regular basis.